Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Jpeg? Girl Not Alone?
that's how it would most likely be done yeah Smile It's made that way to save load time I believe for thumbnail views.. I only vaguely looked into EXIF
It's really cool looking at the exif data for pictures...for example this was taken with a Sony Digital Camera in 2006.
(01-17-2012, 08:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: It's really cool looking at the exif data for pictures...for example this was taken with a Sony Digital Camera in 2006.

Yeah, you won't find this kind of cool stuff in PNG though as it's very minimal for an image file. Jpeg your right though is a cool format as it can store lots of information about the image itself Smile But disadvantage because that's the reason why it's also such a large file size in comparison to gif or png.
Then how can I manipulate this?
(01-17-2012, 11:47 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: Then how can I manipulate this?

Manipulate it? What do you mean? You want to make the same effect with one of your own images?
Ya. I have no idea how to search tutorial for this. Couldn't get the right search term.
There's no right search term, you have to look up the EXIF documentation you can find on Google, and use that knowledge to test things out, assuming you know how to read bytes in a file to look at it's byte structure, which is the basics.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange Wifi problem Codine 18 2,923 01-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Codine