Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Long Poem] Its just a word
This is a freestyle poem. It follows no format. Any comment is welcome!

Love is just a word. A word that cannot explain the tremendous feeling. But a poem, certainly, can. If only we could read minds. We would be able to know how the person truly feels. Whether it be for better or worse. Ignorance isn’t bliss; it’s a curse.

Maybe I am not the best. Maybe I could be better. But who said you were perfect? No reason to bombard you with clichés. They don’t explain this. This is what makes me who I am. Only an evil person would dare twist and manipulate this. Even if they do; what do they gain?

I can only live once. Why not make the best of it? With someone I care for. If it doesn’t last long, so what? At least it was another chance at serenity. A tear may be sheared, a wound may be re-opened. A wound that takes too long to close. But, at least it won’t be a void.

I have done what I can. I hope you understand. I hope you can make me happy. I hope you will reply to me. But, that is all I can do is hope for the best. And expect the worst. Maybe if I was simple in the mind. Maybe everything would be fine. How else would I express myself without complexity though? I might be a fool blinded with this feeling. As long as I am happy with you. Who cares? I am losing what’s left of my dignity. But, I will use what’s left of it to win you back. For a hell or a heavan.
Wow,That is truly amazing you have talent for love poem's your grammar is excellent i felt the poem in my heart i understanded everything i felt it to the extreme sir you have talent and it's un-recognized go get it recognized and expand your creative writing it's so gobsmacking to read.
(01-16-2012, 02:13 PM)Graphic™ Wrote: Wow,That is truly amazing you have talent for love poem's your grammar is excellent i felt the poem in my heart i understanded everything i felt it to the extreme sir you have talent and it's un-recognized go get it recognized and expand your creative writing it's so gobsmacking to read.

Thank you. I am really glad I touched your heart. <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Word Story Minus-Zero 781 247,248 11-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  Need 5 similes & 5 metaphors for the word 'chocolate'. Uzi 0 2,190 12-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,091 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  4 word story. Soundwave 77 17,978 04-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson
  [Official] Five Word Story Omniscient 52 7,807 07-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Eve