Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Here Dip?
I'm just wondering if anybody on SF dips. I'm personally a fan of Copenhagen Natural. What do you guys like? I've had Grizzly but I didn't think it was that good.
Chew is kinda nasty. I see all the rednecks doing it in school.

It can mess up your mouth so be careful with that.

I've never done any drugs/narcotics so that influences my opinion.

I'm willing to try it though.

I smoke socially. I don't really understand chew. Like, what's the appeal?
I don't chew, and quit smoking a few months ago 4 to be exact. I tried chew before, and I thought it tasted like crap, and did nothing for me. I haven't done it again.
What is "Dip" or "Chew" I'm guessing "Chew" is chewing tobacco or something.
[Image: image.php]
(01-16-2012, 02:11 AM)TalishHF Wrote: What is "Dip" or "Chew" I'm guessing "Chew" is chewing tobacco or something.
Yes that is what it is. In other words, "smokeless tobacco".
That sounds really horrible... Why wouldn't you just smoke it?
(01-16-2012, 09:53 AM)Fragma Wrote: That sounds really horrible... Why wouldn't you just smoke it?

It's a special make of tobacco.

I personally wouldn't ever try it, it sounds disgusting. I've seen people chewing it but it's just, eww. I smoke though, I have now for 6 years on and off.
I see a lot of people saying how gross it is to chew, and they don't get why someone would try it/do it.

Personally, I use to chew, I choose to chew instead of smoke for a couple years while I was in boxing/track. Smoking is a killer on your lungs, chew will give you that buzz without messing with your lungs. (Instead you get a messed up lip/jaw, yaya)

Either way, I quit and it is gross but so is smoking.
[Image: 2112strip.png]
(01-16-2012, 10:36 AM)Dogbert Wrote: I see a lot of people saying how gross it is to chew, and they don't get why someone would try it/do it.

Personally, I use to chew, I choose to chew instead of smoke for a couple years while I was in boxing/track. Smoking is a killer on your lungs, chew will give you that buzz without messing with your lungs. (Instead you get a messed up lip/jaw, yaya)

Either way, I quit and it is gross but so is smoking.

Yes, but chew gives you a seriously high risk to mouth cancer...