Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isochronic Tones (Lucid Dreaming and O.B.E.)
So, you've probably heard about I-Doser and Binaural Beats right? For those who haven't, Binaural Beats are based in sending different sounds to your brain in order to make it relaxed and to simulate drug effects. This beats have been showing very ineffective to me.
You can read my experience with those here:

[Image: brain_waves.jpg]
[BRAIN STATES WITH RESPECTIVE BRAIN WAVES]

Now, after doing some research on the subject I found out about Isochronic Sounds... Almost the same as Binaural Beats but these have shown to be way more effective and easier to use, as you don't need to use headphones for these to work.
I'm addicted to these lucid dreaming and out of body experiences and I think these sounds will help me accomplishing my objectives since 2/5 people experience o.b.e.'s...

I've tried this one out (one or two nights ago): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMigN1nC1l0
Downloaded it FULL (30 minutes) from here (you can signup here if you want with some fake mail, it's not a scam tho): http://www.djvishnu.com/members/download.php
And my experience was pretty good with it. I got so relaxed, I was in that state in which you start thinking about non-sense stuff or I don't know... In the middle of the process I got waken up by my sister -.- the sound was too loud!

I'll try the lucid dream one, that I downloaded from that site as well... Trying tonight, so yea see ya guys tomorrow. Superman
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I've always wanted to experiment with lucid dreaming but I've been too scared to actually try it. :L Am I being paranoid?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
@D3xus, yes your are...

It is a fact that music and tones can have effect on humand mind, resulting in having effect on the body too, chill music will make you calm, trance will pump your will do just lose your self, etc...

I can only recommend you using and listening to this kind of music and tones, as they have effect for your mind....
IMO, I just like meditation without sounds at all, but listening to music(right type), is also a good way...
I listened to that video for a full five seconds before it gave me the worst headache I've ever had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help with lucid dreaming Reykjavik 5 502 01-15-2012, 02:21 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  All my payments for last 2 months! TONES OF IMAGES The Elite 11 1,150 06-26-2010, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Supportâ„¢