Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icon Websites? (Looking for Icons for Programs)
I need some new unique icon websites where I can get icons that are usable for program icons (preferably for commercial use just to make sure that I have rights to use them in my applications).

Things like ideal images for "new" or "save" or "update" "contact us" "settings" etc...

Google just isn't finding anything different from what I already have, and it usually only previews images from all the big sites that i've visited for icons anyway. (IconArchive, etc...)

Anyone know any smaller websites that have some good icons to use?
Have you tried http://findicons.com/ ? I use it all the time and I love it. Smile I'm not sure to label it as a big or small site though.
That's definitely a big one, and i've been there tons of times in the past. Findable within the first few pages of google on most icon based keyword searches too.
(01-15-2012, 05:52 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: That's definitely a big one, and i've been there tons of times in the past. Findable within the first few pages of google on most icon based keyword searches too.

Yeah, that's what I was guessing. I actually did a google search to check before I posted, it wasn't on the first page, so I said what the heck. I hope you find a good one. Smile
I have a few for anyone else interested, but I'm still looking for ones that I don't have yet or haven't been to.

If you would like to see some good ones, here's a good site: http://icones.pro/en/

Edit: See I did a search for program icons on google, and findicons is the second one.
(01-15-2012, 08:36 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I have a few for anyone else interested, but I'm still looking for ones that I don't have yet or haven't been to.

If you would like to see some good ones, here's a good site: http://icones.pro/en/

Edit: See I did a search for program icons on google, and findicons is the second one.

I did a search for like icon website or something. I apologize.
I use www.iconfinder.com try there and maybe you can find some stuff
(01-15-2012, 09:08 PM)Rуan Wrote: I use www.iconfinder.com try there and maybe you can find some stuff

Again though, i'm looking for unique sites that are not so common. I can use google and easily find sites like that on my own no problem, but I want uncommon ones that might have some unique icons.
(01-15-2012, 09:37 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Again though, i'm looking for unique sites that are not so common. I can use google and easily find sites like that on my own no problem, but I want uncommon ones that might have some unique icons.

Well if you could just use google to find a site then do that. I doubt anyone here knows any sites you do not
I personally use www.iconfinder.com is have a large variety of icons, and also even has numerous packs of icons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VB.NET] Advance Icon Changer BlackSpider 17 8,702 11-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  Ideas for making some new programs? XDarkCoder 2 882 10-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Last Post: XDarkCoder
  SF Coders - Icon Changer - Project 1 Arron XR 14 3,863 09-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: malis2007
  Icon Injector Class Zombot 2 1,869 11-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Compilation of My Programs Red X 6 1,931 08-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Arron XR