Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SupportForums' Best Desktop Background?!
have you ever tried Spotify?

-FireTech
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(01-14-2012, 09:54 AM)Firetech Wrote: have you ever tried Spotify?

-FireTech

Spotify is amazing, I wonder if there's a crack for it, I'm sick of all the ads. I started using it a few months back and it's awesome! I just don't like the ads after every second song.
(01-14-2012, 09:54 AM)Firetech Wrote: have you ever tried Spotify?

-FireTech

Yeh I've tried it but I prefer the interface on iTunes and I'm more familiar with it.
lol ust friendly reminder that this is a desktop background thread Smile
(01-14-2012, 10:14 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: lol ust friendly reminder that this is a desktop background thread Smile

Yea sorry I forgot all about it but anyways here is a picture of my background Smile

(01-13-2012, 05:37 PM)BreShiE Wrote: After a few days of trying different backgrounds and tweaking SH17 around, I finally got my desktop done. Let me know what you think, if you think you can beat mine then post yours and let the members vote!

hey dude, please give me that image. i would love to use it. thanks a bunch.

(01-14-2012, 11:01 AM)z.a.r.a- Wrote: hey dude, please give me that image. i would love to use it. thanks a bunch.

Sorry, I like to be unique. If I know of anyone else has this I'll change my then send you it. At the moment I'm keeping it as mine, I've not seen anyone else with it yet so...
(01-14-2012, 10:46 AM)Firetech Wrote: Yea sorry I forgot all about it but anyways here is a picture of my background Smile

What do you have open next to photoshop in that picture? I recognise the icon for some reason, I would of said it was a browser but it can't be as you have Google Chrome open.

EDIT: AH! I remember it's SRWare Iron, I used that for a while too.
i respect your decision. if sometimes you would like to share it, please send me a private message. thanks a bunch. Big Grin
Dude that is awesome, can you send me that pic or something?
(01-14-2012, 12:27 PM)z.a.r.a- Wrote: i respect your decision. if sometimes you would like to share it, please send me a private message. thanks a bunch. Big Grin

I'm being an ass right now but I found it with one google search

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/abstract/abs...aper-18761

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Your Log On Screen Background Fragma 6 762 04-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity