Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SupportForums' Best Desktop Background?!
(01-13-2012, 05:57 PM)Sam Wrote: Meh, I'll post mine. You can decide if it's better, I say yes because it's much lighter.

I also have a temperature monitor in the taskbar that you can't see in the screenshot that tells me the temperatures of my cores.

My Desktop (Click to View)

I like yours, but the reason I like mine is because it has my NowPlaying in the bottom right hand corner and my IP etc... It really comes in handy for me.

(01-13-2012, 07:07 PM)Laugh Wrote: Here is mine:

I was using illustro too, until I found Enigma. It has pretty much the same features as illustro, but a lot more on top.
Here's what I have at the minute:
(01-14-2012, 04:55 AM)Fragma Wrote: Here's what I have at the minute:

That's quite nice but I don't like the big icons. Too big for me, I like them small like mine (obviously). Also, I have a question for you. Why do people pay for music on iTunes when they can listen to it and download the same songs for free?
Here is mine:

It's a beautiful background, isn't it?
(01-14-2012, 07:03 AM)BreShiE Wrote: That's quite nice but I don't like the big icons. Too big for me, I like them small like mine (obviously). Also, I have a question for you. Why do people pay for music on iTunes when they can listen to it and download the same songs for free?

I don't know I don't pay for my music.
(01-14-2012, 08:19 AM)Fragma Wrote: I don't know I don't pay for my music.

He probably assumed you did because you had iTunes open.
iTunes is just what I use to play my music and store playlists. If you look below the Minecraft icon, you'll see Free Youtube to MP3 converter.
(01-14-2012, 08:28 AM)Fragma Wrote: iTunes is just what I use to play my music and store playlists. If you look below the Minecraft icon, you'll see Free Youtube to MP3 converter.

Oh, I see. I've always wondered why people pay for the music when they can get it for free. I need to find someone who actually pays for it first though, I know there's a lot of people who do. OuiOmg
Why not use Spotify it's easy and the few songs that's not there you can download and import Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(01-14-2012, 09:38 AM)Firetech Wrote: Why not use Spotify it's easy and the few songs that's not there you can download and import Smile

iTunes suits me fine so I have no need to move over to anything else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Your Log On Screen Background Fragma 6 762 04-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity