Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Tester(s)
I send you a PM with my review and I didn't look at any other guides I just focused on your guide like I was starter that just heard about MyBB hope my review was helpful Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
If you want me to review, send me.

Happy to do it. Big Grin
I would be glad to test it out and review it for you.
(01-13-2012, 05:56 PM)Laugh Wrote: My review, apparently I'm ignored so I cannot PM you:

You assume people even have cPanel, and using the cPanel file manager to upload files in the first place is a bad practice that should not be advertised in a tutorial. You also basically re-iterated what MyBB said on their tutorial on their official website.

Nothing special here in all honesty, nothing worth making a big deal out of.

MyBB made a tutorial for this? Oh, well, I guess people will like an eBook more? Also, I do assume people are using cPanel as that's all I've ever used, I can't give a tutorial for something I don't know about. Oh, and the reason why I stressed to use the cPanel file manager is because it's the easiest way for new comers, if not I'd have to get into FileZilla and that's just too long.
(01-13-2012, 09:13 PM)Techie. Wrote: If you want me to review, send me.

Happy to do it. Big Grin

(01-14-2012, 02:01 AM).Legacy. Wrote: I would be glad to test it out and review it for you.

Once you two get 120 posts I will happily let you review it. I don't want to give it out to you before hand as you will probably get your 100 posts and not come back.
I wouldn't mind having a look for you man. Just let me know if you're still keen to show it to people with less than 120 posts.
It's fine, I already thought about that. I'm not planning on leaving, I actually like it here.