Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning to alchohol when things go wrong
its all about will-power, you need to make it a goal in your life to quit drinking.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
Turning to alcohol can become a bad habit which essentially makes the alcoholics in the world today as we know it. It's the reason why all single parents in movies are a cliche alcoholic because it's usually the typical outcome (statistically). People who use alcohol enjoy it as a problem solver because I know lots believe it just "numbs" the brain and magically makes "problems disappear". I know it because I've heard several people tell me about it, who have the same problem.

Personally I do the same, but more just to "treat" myself because I enjoy Rum. However I have never been drunk after starting to drink after a stressful day. I mix it, so it's also a bit more diluted anyway. But the point here is that it's mostly a solution people have found because lots of people know that there are others out there that do it; that initiates the first attempt to see what the hype of alcohol is about to solve problems. Then it becomes a habit from that point forward, because nobody likes to face their own problems.

No... We would rather run away from problems, and try to avoid them. Philosophically speaking, it's like the Ostrich sticking it's head in the sand whenever it spots danger.
Turning to alchohol is wrong in so many way's,It might get rid of stress but the stress won't go you will keep thinking about it and then you will get drunk maybe loose your job or be arrested you should go to some advise group near your area.
If I was you i would go for the weed instead makes you happy Smile

No troll post
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(01-18-2012, 09:43 AM)Graphic™ Wrote: Turning to alchohol is wrongin so many way's,It might get rid of stess but the stress won't go you will keep thinking about it and then you will get drunk maybe loose your job or be arrested you should go to some advise group near your area.

Loose a job for getting drunk? People usually take it as a solution when they get home from work, he wouldn't be drinking at work. People use it as a stress reliever at the END of their day most commonly.

This is a bit contradictive for a statement of yours too:
Quote:It might get rid of stess but the stress won't go

Huh

and by "stess" and "stress" I assume they both mean "stress".
It was a mistake i was thinking about this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 1,958 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 606 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Should I go? Or try to just talk things out. XBLPET™ 1 601 02-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My life is just wrong. Lilxtiger 0 802 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Lilxtiger
  Things. Monster 2 538 09-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: penguinknight