Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a new group!
I would suggest something like SF writers , coz it's cool and fun ;D
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Writers are a good idea, but I guarantee it won't last long. Good thread, though.
I would be dedicated, I'm always on SF 8 hours a day Mon-Fri and I could spend all that time writing if needed.
[Image: image.php]
I wish there were a gamers' group.
I mean, I know there's Online Gamers, but it looks inactive, and it's not a real group.
Someone should make a new one and keep it alive.
(01-12-2012, 02:51 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: I wish there were a gamers' group.
I mean, I know there's Online Gamers, but it looks inactive, and it's not a real group.
Someone should make a new one and keep it alive.

I have a Gamer's group recruitment thread that's passes the requirements for an official group. I can bump it and re-do the OP if you'd like.
(01-12-2012, 03:23 PM)Laugh Wrote: I have a Gamer's group recruitment thread that's passes the requirements for an official group. I can bump it and re-do the OP if you'd like.

Do you? You should definitely bring it back. Could do like in-game Skype calls and stuff.
(01-12-2012, 02:26 AM)King Wrote: 10 Members interested is just 10 members showing their support in the idea, not necessarily 10 people will be accepted into the group. At the moment, I'm more so just looking for ideas.

You need to focus on getting those 500 posts first mate, you're nearly there but it wont be official until you do get there.

As for the idea, I think it's pretty good. I have a new eBook I'll be releasing soon, I put a few hours into it so I hope people like it. (It's not off-topic as it includes writing creatively).
WTF is the point in a gamers' group? I don't understand. It in no way benefits the forums, and there's absolutely nothing it can do. Let's all gather round to discuss games. Oh wait, you can do that already in the Computer Gaming forum. It's such a generic and boring group.

Think outside the box guys.
(01-12-2012, 05:16 PM)King Wrote: WTF is the point in a gamers' group? I don't understand. It in no way benefits the forums, and there's absolutely nothing it can do. Let's all gather round to discuss games. Oh wait, you can do that already in the Computer Gaming forum. It's such a generic and boring group.

Think outside the box guys.

Hmm, there's also a healthy lifestyle forum and you still want to make one.
Why can't we have a group that's for fun?
(01-12-2012, 05:25 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: Hmm, there's also a healthy lifestyle forum and you still want to make one.
Why can't we have a group that's for fun?

That's because this is Support Forums, not GamersTalk. My suggestion of a health/sport group was to provide support to those struggling with that sort of thing. If you want to discuss games, you really don't need a group.

Why do you need a group for fun? That's not the point of groups. There's nothing fun about a pointless group.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,483 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,341 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,639 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,425 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 149,868 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢