Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a new group!
Things are getting boring around here. I think we need a new official group to spice things up. Hit me up with your suggestions. It needs to be a group which will stimulate activity and a comfortable and enjoyable posting environment here at Support Forums.

Let's make SF more interesting!
How about webmasters group?
Nahh I don't think that would work, like everyone on sf is a webmaster.

I'll keep thinking and post some ideas.
[Image: image.php]
There's just not much a webmaster group could do. I want a group that will be really active behind the scenes. Like a Support Forums Writers group. A writers group could publish articles which can have their own SF page. For example, a link at the top of Support Forums to an 'Articles' page containing work from the SF Writers would be really great. It wouldn't just be a boring generic group, it would have an importance.
I don't think you will get many members for a writers grup, I would join but never have enough time and I think that would be the case for a lot of others.
I think people wouldn't mind occasionally working on an article when they have the free time. You could spend half the time you would otherwise be spending posting on SF to write your articles and still be able to publish a decent number of quality resources which would inevitably benefit the site.
(01-12-2012, 01:50 AM)King Wrote: I think people wouldn't mind occasionally working on an article when they have the free time. You could spend half the time you would otherwise be spending posting on SF to write your articles and still be able to publish a decent number of quality resources which would inevitably benefit the site.

In that case I wouldn't mind joining, I could manage helping out for an article a week. This could be really cool actually I can imagine it all now!
(01-12-2012, 01:59 AM)TalishHF Wrote: In that case I wouldn't mind joining, I could manage helping out for an article a week. This could be really cool actually I can imagine it all now!

That's what I'm talking about man! Something people can get excited over.
(01-12-2012, 02:02 AM)King Wrote: That's what I'm talking about man! Something people can get excited over.
Well I'm up for it, I think it could be good fun.
By the way you need 10 members willing to join.
That would mean we would have 10 writers, 10 writers is way to many!

Just knocked this up in paint haha:
[Image: 76901607.png]
(01-12-2012, 02:05 AM)TalishHF Wrote: Well I'm up for it, I think it could be good fun.
By the way you need 10 members willing to join.
That would mean we would have 10 writers, 10 writers is way to many!

Just knocked this up in paint haha:
[Image: 76901607.png]

10 Members interested is just 10 members showing their support in the idea, not necessarily 10 people will be accepted into the group. At the moment, I'm more so just looking for ideas.
(01-12-2012, 02:26 AM)King Wrote: 10 Members interested is just 10 members showing their support in the idea, not necessarily 10 people will be accepted into the group. At the moment, I'm more so just looking for ideas.
Oh I understand, well let me know how it goes hopefully we get a writing group I would love to help out and be a writer!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,506 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,350 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,640 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,437 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 150,115 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢