Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Theme
This is probably not going to happen but i need someone to make me a custom mybb theme. If i can find my old one maybe you can tweak it abit. Or you can make me a new one Smile If someone can i would appreciate it and when i get money i can pay. Like i said no one will probably do this so please do not post saying No one will do this free
You know no one's going to spend weeks perfecting a theme that would be up to your standards without a substantial payment. The best thing you can do is to find a theme which suits your niche as best as possible and customise the crap out of it. Otherwise you can pay for a premium theme.
Omni used to have a decent website for themes and mods?
Costs only a couple bux and has good stuff. Well used to?? Really out of the loop now.
But ultimately i agree with King.
Get a free one. Customize the crap out of it.
By the time you get it just how you like it you will know almost all you need to know to make your own theme.
Pitty you dont have vB or you could use there theme creation tool.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

DAMINK™ : Are you talking about mybbcentral.com?
No need for replies. I found a theme i like. Thanks for the replies guys helped allot.
Once you find money, hit me up. I'll happily make you a custom theme.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
(01-12-2012, 04:40 PM)Rуan Wrote: No need for replies. I found a theme i like. Thanks for the replies guys helped allot.

What theme did you decide to go with? Let me take a guess. Dark Fusion?
That is a great theme but so over used. Please tell me what you decided to use.

Regards, HaX420
[Image: sig-1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Premium Theme] Varuvaaya : Clean Elegant Light Theme envira 1 784 08-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Dolan.
  What do you think about my custom theme WMM 26 2,535 03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Foresight