Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siri on iPhone 3g
(02-10-2012, 03:31 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: It is technically possible, there's just no real need or desire for anyone to do that sort of thing, so you don't see it, it remains "to be seen".

You could have apps out there in the future though that delete all of your data. Huh

Or perhaps act just like a Keylogger or RAT for retrieving data when you use WiFi for people that do quick online banking?

There's always possibilities, it's just highly unlikely at this point. And since apps get filtered through iTunes from my understanding anyways, it's less likely that a "malicious" one of any sorts would get through.
True, but also watch out with the other Cydia Apps, people jailbreak their iPods so they can release third party apps that actually modify part of the iOS that Apple doesn't allow.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Yes you can get Siri on your 3G but it is very hard at the moment.
[Image: xQS7F.png]
Using Spire and IMZDL's SiriProxy works for me fine on an iPhone 4. I do remember seeing Spire on the 3G but it would slow your device noticeably down.
(02-10-2012, 03:31 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: It is technically possible, there's just no real need or desire for anyone to do that sort of thing, so you don't see it, it remains "to be seen".

You could have apps out there in the future though that delete all of your data. Huh

Or perhaps act just like a Keylogger or RAT for retrieving data when you use WiFi for people that do quick online banking?

There's always possibilities, it's just highly unlikely at this point. And since apps get filtered through iTunes from my understanding anyways, it's less likely that a "malicious" one of any sorts would get through.

I'm sorry. I guess I did my make my self clear.
The firmware has the frameworks supported for Assistant is 5.0 or greater.
3G cannot be upgraded to 5.0 unless through whited00r.
But t doesn't have Assistant files.
Therefore, it is technically impossible.

Why is it impossible to make your own image? Because t would be a major copyright.
Hi guyz i am Rojer fredrick ive sucsessfuly got siri to work on iphone 4
1. jailbreak iphone#
2. add corona5.0.1 for unthered jailbreak
3. add spire from cydia can take a sort while 100mb download
4. reeboot
5.go to browser and go to site [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
go to get connected
6. write spire proxy address down
. download cirt and install
7. reeboot
8. got to settings>spire> add spire proxy which u wrote down
go back genral>siri> turn on
9. go to home page and hold button down siri should pop up
say hi to siri if say cannot do anything keep saying hello siri should work after two three times
ipod repair dallas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] How to get Siri Dictation for iOS 5.0.1 [Cydia] OFWGKTΔ 9 6,821 03-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Grin
  Apple - Introducing Siri on iPhone4 sam4 10 2,953 12-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ