Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never have anything to talk about.
(01-13-2012, 03:36 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: Let your money talk for you if you can't ;)

Yea let your money and you nice suit talk for you Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I don't get what you're saying.

I don't have a lot of money.
Do you do any activite's,Watch Tv etc etc i suggest you should go out and be active when people don't talk the atmosphere is silent and it would remain silent if someone didn't talk maybe talk about girls football sport and always go out with them have fun.
I don't see communicating important unless it has significance.

Don't get me wrong, I'll talk but if it it isn't really important I would rather it be silent.
(01-16-2012, 04:47 PM)skorch Wrote: I don't see communicating important unless it has significance.

Don't get me wrong, I'll talk but if it it isn't really important I would rather it be silent.

Then what's the problem? Unsure
(01-16-2012, 04:49 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: Then what's the problem? Unsure
That I having to talk about. Ever.

Might be because I'm shy.
(01-18-2012, 03:42 PM)skorch Wrote: That I having to talk about. Ever.

Might be because I'm shy.

But you said you'd rather be silent. Sounds like you don't want to talk, not that you have nothing to say.
(01-18-2012, 04:06 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: But you said you'd rather be silent. Sounds like you don't want to talk, not that you have nothing to say.
It is all that plus I'm shy. I still have conversations with people though.
I have the same thing but with people not in a close social relation to me as I have a dark sense of humour which my friends get but I don't like to offened people so when I am talking to people outside my social circle , I vary rarely have a topic of choice to talk about and even if I do I often ware it out to the point it is awkward.

Humans need interaction with other humans , to get over your shyness slowly start to talk to people out of your "safety" , even if it's a "How was your weekend , name ?" and you'll get more comfortable.

Also social anxiety is unlikely but still likely .. it's where you will with hold from an event or socail events , look into it if you think you have it.

Goodluck mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm in love with my cousin, but I don't know who to talk to. ccorona5401 2 912 11-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Last Post: marmin
  Should I go? Or try to just talk things out. XBLPET™ 1 612 02-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Clark
  I Just Want To Talk BrokenHeart 2 924 03-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  I need someone to talk to.... Puissant 3 835 11-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Last Post: ven0m
  I need someone to talk to!! masami 9 2,438 07-25-2012, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Release4