Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boosting search engine rank?
How can I boost my search engine rank for my black? I'm interested in blackhat/non-blackhat methods.

For example when I search "Phillip Atkins Blog" in google I'm the 7th result on Page 1 and if I search "Phillip Atkins" my blog is on the 9th page. And If I search "Phillip Atkins Photography" I'm on the third page, id like to be on the first how can I boost my ranking up?

One acronym, "SEO", and it's achieved by various methods which have been discussed on the foums here if you look around. I've went into lots of detail about this as well. Backlinks should help you out too. Those you should at least know about.
(01-09-2012, 04:53 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: One acronym, "SEO", and it's achieved by various methods which have been discussed on the foums here if you look around. I've went into lots of detail about this as well. Backlinks should help you out too. Those you should at least know about.

Okay, what are backlinks exactly? I've had a read about but I still don't understand what they actually are.
If you did the research it should have been plain and clear. It's probably the most simplistic term there is to do with web management.

http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/an...swer=42533

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Truth about Page Rank Peter L 7 1,449 07-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity