Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany is Blocked?
Some of my friends from another forum want to join here, but they can't.
They're from Germany and are getting
Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
when they attempt to access the site.
Is Germany blocked? If so, why?

Thanks.
Can't trust those Germans!

Nah but on a serious note I don't know, you'll have to wait until Omni comes on and clears things up.
It's really a shame that it's blocked (assuming it is), the fellows that want to join are some good guys.
Have you PM'd Omni yet? Only he can answer your question. That really sucks if Germany is blocked.
No, I have not PMed Omniscient yet as I think some others might want to know the reason, and know it's blocked.
I'm sure he'll see this, no doubt.
It also could mean you are IP Banned, did you get banned from that website because that pops up for me everytime I try to go onto a website I got banned from, If you didn't get banned just contact the Administrator .
(01-08-2012, 07:46 PM)MaRz Ginger Wrote: It also could mean you are IP Banned, did you get banned from that website because that pops up for me everytime I try to go onto a website I got banned from, If you didn't get banned just contact the Administrator .

You should probably read more than just the title before you post. It's more than one person.
(01-08-2012, 07:46 PM)MaRz Ginger Wrote: It also could mean you are IP Banned, did you get banned from that website because that pops up for me everytime I try to go onto a website I got banned from, If you didn't get banned just contact the Administrator .

If you would have read any of the OP, you would have known I was both talking about this site and multiple users can't access.
lol I used to live in Germany, but now I'm in Canada so I wouldn't know what it would be like to join this forum from there. I do know that Omni has taken action to block certain IP ranges on other sites though. So it's possible they are blocked. Germany is a bit big though to completely block off. Usually you only do that with 3rd world countries if you find lots of spamming from them. Common ones would be India, and Pakistan. They are notorious for spamming based on my experience.
Someone else from germany also had a problem visitng another of Omni's websites "Browserbattle.net" or something. I think he has blocked germany from all his sites. See if he can get onto www.mybbcentral.com.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think my IP may have been blocked by Hackforums? Th3Proph3t 1 1,484 01-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Omniscient