Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pig Oskar
That pig looks like it's pretty cheeky, it's got that "grin" lol. Nice pet Smile
Where do you live? In the country somewhere?
(01-09-2012, 09:10 PM)Yellows Wrote: Where do you live? In the country somewhere?

I live near Philadelphia, if you know where that is. My township actually made it illegal to own pigs and other animals like giraffes, lol. But my dad is pretty good friends with the police there so as long as he isn't walking around the neighborhood, we are ok.
One of my friend's has a pig as a pet lol.
Pigs are good animals when they are younf they are cute and you can pick up girls with it and when it get's older you can chop it up and make a good meal out of it Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
My step mom used to have a mini one, it was awesome until it started biting people. D: Is that a full sized one though? How much does it weigh?
(01-14-2012, 04:45 PM)Firetech Wrote: Pigs are good animals when they are younf they are cute and you can pick up girls with it and when it get's older you can chop it up and make a good meal out of it Smile

You shouldn't chop up a pet and eat it.
Now if it was raised to be eaten, that is a different story of course.
the only pigs i think look cute are those miniature pigs that have a shiny coat. regardless im sure this pig makes for a great pet. good for you Big Grin
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
Wow that's a first, I never heard of someone having a pig as a pet. How long have you had him ?
(01-21-2012, 08:45 PM)DoX Wrote: Wow that's a first, I never heard of someone having a pig as a pet. How long have you had him ?

About 4 or 5 years.