Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
(01-02-2012, 06:11 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Welcome back. This site continues to grow and do well.

As long as you have a good mod that continually checks on the forum and a good spam filter for protection against junk posters and spam bots the site will continue at a steady rate. This is a good thing for sure.
Welcome back Thomas, I think I sent you money for a domain ages ago but I went mia and never got it! Tongue All good that is my fault lol.
(01-02-2012, 08:09 PM)Pompano Wrote: Welcome back Thomas, I think I sent you money for a domain ages ago but I went mia and never got it! Tongue All good that is my fault lol.

I got that Payment and I was like "what?! Free money, okay!" I'm not using the domain so if you want to PM me your namecheap account you're welcome to it.
Welcome back Thomas, it was sad to see you go, but it seems like all the old, best members are coming back to the forum. There's a lot less spam lately and a lot better quality posts coming on.
For the short time I've been here, I haven't seen any trolls or flamers.
I'm actually really liking this forum, I just wish that it was more active than it is currently.

(01-03-2012, 09:35 PM)Yellows Wrote:
For the short time I've been here, I haven't seen any trolls or flamers.
I'm actually really liking this forum, I just wish that it was more active than it is currently.

As fast as a poster you are, I would be the same if there was more activity, and even though you've gotten so many posts in such a short time, and it's obvious that you've just been looping through threads in each forum to post your words, the majority of what you say isn't completely useless, and you've added some extra detail in your content and length of your posts which most spammers for the feather here, would not do.

I hope after you get your feather, and if you do, that you'll continue to stay here. I'm sure you'll find it to be a better community than HF as I did Smile

There's a difference between spammers and people like you and me that seemingly just enjoy writing stuff out in detail. I usually have a lot to say, and my typing speed is very fast lol.

I do know you're after the feather though as you've just been going from thread to thread in a particular forum with short intervals, but at least it's not as bad with you. You're not quite as terrible as the other spammers i've seen in the long time i've been here. I've been off this forum for a while as well, so I took this as a small invitation to let members know i'm back too, but seeing as how i've been back for a couple days or so now. I don't think it's worth posting a thread about it anymore. I'm back from time to time, and that's all that needs to be seen. No words necessary really, it would be junk for me to post my return.
I go on HF a lot cause the forums are very active there, they aren't as much here though
I used to visit the forum from time to time but now I log on here just about everyday. I wish it was more active and that is why I try to bring up new topics to discuss.

I love being apart of a community that doesn't give you troll replies to your topics.