Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what would be nice?
A forum for bloggers. I've searched all over and there really is no overly active, extensive, and exclusive forums for bloggers on the Internet.

If I had the time, I'd definitely work on developing one. Maybe someone else would like to capitalise on the lack of opposition here?
I think it's because they're off busy blogging instead of posting on a forum about it though lol. Upkeeping a blog isn't as easy as it would seem.
True, but it's not as though bloggers aren't doing other things. They do post on other forums. They do post videos on YouTube. A lot of them do have a fair bit of free time on their hands. To me, as an aspiring blogger, a forum community to help me succeed would be the best thing.
Indeed, this would be quite a good idea, purely because of the fact that if something goes wrong with the blog, or you need some kind of ideas, there would be a place in which to seek them. If you can get hosting and a nice domain, this would not be a bad idea at all.
Well. People who are members (active ones) must be a blogger.
I don't think there is a high demand for one, however. Most blog softwares have forums that do the job for most purposes.
Yeah as Laugh has stated, most blog softwares have their own forums at disposal for their consumers.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=24386
(01-09-2012, 05:00 AM)TalishHF Wrote: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=24386

Yes, I know, it's good to see that my wishes have been fulfilled!
(01-09-2012, 05:10 AM)King Wrote: Yes, I know, it's good to see that my wishes have been fulfilled!
Your the one that gave me the idea! It doesn't seem to be working out to well I have had contact with a lot of blog owners but they don't seem interested in the forum. I need to find a way I can get a few pages of useful posts on each topic so it looks more appertising.