Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Theme I Went With
I don't even know the link to the blog, so i'm not even sure what you did King lol. All I see is the image in post #1 of this thread.
I love the theme, clean and dark themes have always been a personal favorite of mine.
(01-08-2012, 03:46 AM).Legacy. Wrote: I like that theme a lot better than the other two, why did you change it back?

I was having some redundancy issues and excerpt problems. Here's what it now looks like.

Wow, this is far better than the other two you posted before King. The layout is amazing and the colours entwine with it perfectly, wise choice you've made there. It's sleek and just fits it perfectly, well done.
(01-08-2012, 05:16 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Wow, this is far better than the other two you posted before King. The layout is amazing and the colours entwine with it perfectly, wise choice you've made there. It's sleek and just fits it perfectly, well done.

Check the post above yours. :p
Looks really nice everything flows smoothly. Good job
(01-08-2012, 05:05 PM)King Wrote: I was having some redundancy issues and excerpt problems. Here's what it now looks like.

That one looks very clean and I like the colors.