Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBytes - Binary Merge Tool - Created by AceInfinity
Project Name: FBytes
Project Version: 1.0

Preview:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtqgb0E1g0&fmt=100[/yt]

Description:
FBytes is a quick little GUI utility/tool that allows you to merge the binary data of 2 files into one. The program itself reads the bytes of both files, before writing the combined bytes to a new output file with your specified file extension.

[Image: izQi6sPXTLMok.png]

[Image: iAkRiG7A9uT0K.png]

Other Notes:
The reason I created this was to make an easy alternative to the command prompt method for combining binary streams for files

It doesn't use Shell or Process start and send arguments to the console as for the "copy /b" method, what my application does is basically what the full command does there, but on it's own. I merge and write the bytes of both files to an output file with a definable file extension. (Really this file extension is pointless though, since the bytes will still be the same regardless of what file extension you save it as.)

Download & Source Available:
http://tech.reboot.pro/showthread.php?ti...0#pid12310
This is a Great application Smile

Nice work Ace, Glad to see some clean original code and development going on ^^
Thanks Smile I fixed it up a bit with a couple minor changes, but it still functions the same

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice TicTacToe Game - Developed by AceInfinity [Source & Release] AceInfinity 3 1,321 08-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Kenneth
  [C#] BitCrypt - Visually Encrypt Binary Data (Bitmap Structures) AceInfinity 4 1,697 08-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Disc Dash Bot - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,035 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,445 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
  [C#] FolderDrive Mapper - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 1,255 04-09-2012, 03:25 AM