Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hello, I'm Yellows
I'm not going off topic in this thread , am I ? Tongue
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(01-07-2012, 05:03 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: I'm not going off topic in this thread , am I ? Tongue

Course not.

I really wish Sam would reply to this thread again after my long post about the feather. I've contacted a friend of him to ask him to reply, have PMed him asking for either a reply via post or PM, and nothing has happened yet.

I honestly will be more angry if he doesn't reply than to reply and not approve me for the award.
I think you've reached the 100 posts mark so soon yellows. :O
(01-08-2012, 01:30 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: I think you've reached the 100 posts mark so soon yellows. :O

I gained 100 posts within the first three hours of being online on this forum. There is nothing wrong with that as I'm told. I wasn't declined the feather for doing so, I was declined for other reasons.
well it's done then your not going to receive it Sad
You tend to appreciate forums like this over HF any day anyways. It's much better here than it is over there in my opinion. So why care about an award over there, when you can spend time here, and other places. I spend time on this forum, and my own forum (not just because I help run that site).

This was supposed to be an intro thread though, lol
Thread has gone far off-topic, closed.