Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hello, I'm Yellows
(01-05-2012, 06:37 PM)Sam Wrote: If you it find that hard to stop posting stupidly even when members ask you politely not too then you haven't got the correct attitude yet.

With all due respect, I don't think it was fair to say that, he stopped posting like that as soon as you PM'd him.

If you were referring to all the people on the other forum telling him to stop, I've seen them and not a single one was the least but polite.
Sam, your entire post was correct, except for one LARGE thing making me look like a arrogant retard.
I will give you $100 dollars via Paypal if you point out to me where I said that I would not stop posting with right alignment.
I never once said that I would continuing posting with right alignment on this forum after I got my PM, did I? No, I didn't, I am VERY positive of this.

Once you contacted me through PM, I immediately stopped posting with the alignment, you can go back and check the times if you wish.
If telling you the facts in PMs and trying to explain myself is making something big about it, I'm sorry, I was just trying to explain why I did what I did and why I like doing what I do.

You've stated that my eligibility for the award was revoked solely because I didn't comply with your request by refusing to post with left alignment, that is false as stated above.
You imply I didn't answer back politely, which means I was rude; how was I rude? I don't find any of our PMs rash, harsh, or rude. If any of the PMs were perceived as so, I apologize. (You say I was looking for a loop hole in the rules -- I didn't need a loop hole, I could have just posted w/ right alignment as there is no rule stating you can't, not a loop hole. Off-topic, but just sayin'.)

I have nothing against you personally for doing this, except for not showing respect back towards me by not replying to various PMs.

Yes, I've found it hard posting with left alignment (In this post I even C + Pd my right alignment code and had to remove it), but I've managed to practice abstinence by removing the alignment codes or simply remembering not to post them, since I've been requested by you to do so via PM.

In the adult world, I imagine that when one fails to get the facts straight, that one fixes their mistakes.

As a consequences, out of either respect or obligation to fix ones mistake, they'd fix it.

Again, nothing against you.

Good day, thanks for responding.

Hey Yellows, you kind of forgot to align right your posts on this forum too.
(01-05-2012, 09:49 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: Hey Yellows, you kind of forgot to align right your posts on this forum too.

Please take the time to read a thread before you post in it.
Thanks.
It really is amazing. Your introduction has become a "HOT" thread. I find that humrous.
ah the same yellows who impressed me quite a lot on other forum.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I'm surprised to see you typing on the left.
(01-06-2012, 11:53 AM)Diabolic Wrote: I'm surprised to see you typing on the left.

For such a great member on HF, I'm surprised you wouldn't bother to read the thread.

(01-06-2012, 07:34 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: ah the same yellows who impressed me quite a lot on other forum.

That is me. Big Grin

(01-05-2012, 11:00 PM)Grin Wrote: It really is amazing. Your introduction has become a "HOT" thread. I find that humrous.

I don't find it all that humorous, it isn't even an introductions thread anymore, :/.

(01-06-2012, 02:59 PM)Yellows Wrote: For such a great member on HF, I'm surprised you wouldn't bother to read the thread.

(01-06-2012, 07:34 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: ah the same yellows who impressed me quite a lot on other forum.

That is me. Big Grin

(01-05-2012, 11:00 PM)Grin Wrote: It really is amazing. Your introduction has become a "HOT" thread. I find that humrous.

I don't find it all that humorous, it isn't even an introductions thread anymore, :/.
It's become an off topic war about how you post.

Quote:It's become an off topic war about how you post.

I don't think I'd classify it as a 'war'.
I'm really looking forward to Sam's post.