Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Stevo
Hello I am Stevo, I am 17 years old and I am currently living in Fresno, California. Since this forum was founded by Omni I figured I would sign up and check out the website.
Hopefully I'll become active on this forum.
Welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay.

Another thing, if you're that ub3r from HF named stevo, please don't post the way you do on HF on SF please.
Welcome to SF. c: Remember to read the rules.
PM me if you need anything.

Also, we're not to discuss HF here.
(01-08-2012, 06:27 PM)skorch Wrote: Welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay.

Another thing, if you're that ub3r from HF named stevo, please don't post the way you do on HF on SF please.

I am. This is a different place and I'll post appropriately. My bad for mentioning the forum, I didn't realize and didn't notice it in the help documents.
Hello Stevo.
Glad you decided to join.
(01-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Yellows Wrote: Hello Stevo.
Glad you decided to join.

Hey Yellows, it is nice to see you here too. Although I am disappointed about the left alignment.
(01-08-2012, 07:01 PM)Stevo Wrote: Hey Yellows, it is nice to see you here too. Although I am disappointed about the left alignment.

If you read the support feather thread or my Intro thread, you will understand as to why I left align my posts here.
(01-08-2012, 07:02 PM)Yellows Wrote: If you read the support feather thread or my Intro thread, you will understand as to why I left align my posts here.

Well, I'd best get use to it.
Welcome to Support Forums Stevo.
(01-08-2012, 07:16 PM)Laugh Wrote: Welcome to Support Forums Stevo.

Thank you, and everyone for the warm greetings. Smile