Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth it?
(01-04-2012, 04:37 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion! Smile

But I don't really have anything to spend my money on. :/
Who says that you have to spend the money? I got 20.000 euros in my bank account, why should i spend it?
IMO, I wouldn't spend 2,000 on a little group. Just some suggestions I would do would be spend it on my loved ones like my girlfriend or buy a nice head unit/kicker for your car. Theres millions of things you can buy don't spend it on some silly group hah.
Don't spend money just because you have it. Later down the road you'll be asking yourself "Why did I waste all that money on a group I could have made myself on my own forum?" Something as small as $20 will seem like a lot to you in the future if your spending habits end up how they seem like they will. It's not worth paying $2,000 so people respect you (more-so suck up to you) because you own a group.

Don't buy it, save the money.
Hackforums? Yes it is 2K and Idk I have thought about it before. I say go for it!
Personally i would not spend that amount on something like this unless it was to make me some stable form of income on a monthly basis and obviously came to over 2k over a year or so. However you could always invest your money into something that will give you a constant flow of income or maybes just buy yourself or family member something nice. Ps if u ever got some spare throw some my way Yeye jokes Roflmao. Regards UB3R
Eligible.
If you're about to buy an usergroup on HackForums , you should think about what your group will be about and consider to find some guys that are interested to split the cost.
Anyway , I don't think buying a group is a waste of money if you have some great projects and you know why you want this group.I'm on HackForums too if you want to talk.
If you have 2 g's to spend, I would say go for it. It's pretty cool being the leader of a group.
IM still trying to pick myself off the ground after reading the cost of creating a group LOL!
Great salesman ship Omni. Seriously thats gold right there.

As for spending it? Why are you so determined to spend it?
Put it in the bank and forget about it.
The first few grand in the bank is always the hardest to get.
Once you are over 5k it starts to get hard to want to take it out.. The exact reverse or your current problem.

SAVE SAVE SAVE
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(03-01-2012, 07:04 PM)I_GOT_MODZ Wrote: If you have 2 g's to spend, I would say go for it. It's pretty cool being the leader of a group.

Possibly the funniest thing I've heard all week Big Grin
(01-04-2012, 05:48 PM)PuertoRican Wrote: I think it was worth it for Eminence. The leader gets 10$ every member and has probably had more than 50 - 60 members. He is probably getting most of his money back.

That's only $500-$600 LOL. Still out of pocket by $1500-$1400. Seriously, by a car for around $500 and then just stick a few engine mods in there. If you're not old enough to drive yet, by the time you get your license you'll have one sick car!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Second Successful SE!! | £80 Worth! ($127) BreShiE 4 634 02-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  1.2 Million Dollars Worth of Microsoft Points Exploited Deltron 9 1,820 04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Do you guys think it's worth it? ktmrider530 23 2,561 01-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Last Post: ktmrider530
  How Much Is This Worth? Reece 8 1,059 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Skawke
  A low quality post that is totally worth posting. manipulate 0 570 10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: manipulate