Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth it?
Save it then... Seriously it would be a total waste buying a group on a forum. Why not buy another computer? Or build one? Or a new TV? There's tons of stuff you could buy if you don't want to save it.
I think it was worth it for Eminence. The leader gets 10$ every member and has probably had more than 50 - 60 members. He is probably getting most of his money back.
(01-04-2012, 04:37 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion! Smile

But I don't really have anything to spend my money on. :/

You could buy me a car, I'd be okay with that.

OT, I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a forum group. If you plan on putting a lot of time into it and making money from it, then go ahead. It all depends on what you do with your time, and what you'd do with the money otherwise.
(01-04-2012, 03:39 PM)Yellows Wrote:
The way you are obtaining the money (I remember your thread), no, I don't think you should do it.
Two grand is a whole bunch of money, you could make your own forum w/ it, though it wont be as active.

You can make a forum for $20 (domain & hosting)

OP, I think you shouldn't, as it's a heck of money and you could buy so much more with it. BUT, you could easily make your money back on it by charging entry.
If you buy a group for $2000 I will ban you for wasting money... Well not really but it's sooooo not worth it.
That is so much money, I assume this is on HF.
Depends if you are going to do what Eminence did, sell entry to their group.
Eminence is super low quality though, I would not recommend doing what they did.
I would buy a group depending on weather you have something else to spend it on, or it is just burning a hole in your pocket.
Don't waste 2k unless you can get it back easily (ex. using a botnet for adf.ly). You should buy an alienware m18x laptop that can run any game and not break a sweat. It's a little under 2k, and you can use the left overs to buy battlefield 3. That's just my opinion.
[Image: xypfOL.png]
I wouldn't by Alienware as you're paying for the brand name.
(01-04-2012, 06:53 PM)Juicy Booty Wrote: That is so much money, I assume this is on HF.
Depends if you are going to do what Eminence did, sell entry to their group.
Eminence is super low quality though, I would not recommend doing what they did.
I would buy a group depending on weather you have something else to spend it on, or it is just burning a hole in your pocket.
I know a few 13 year olds in there. Most of them got a moneypak from walgreens then sent the money for leet, and to enter the group. The other groups are really good (except minecrafters, they accept griefers with about 60-150 posts).
(01-04-2012, 06:54 PM)Sam Wrote: I wouldn't by Alienware as you're paying for the brand name.
Making a custom one can sometimes be hard. It's worth making a custom desktop (I got an old desktop computer casing and practiced taking it apart, putting it back together). Laptop, is harder in my experience simply because of
  • The casing, it can be rather annoying.
  • The pieces can be deliquit( I think I misspelled that, please correct me if i'm wrong! ) .
  • The space in the case can be a problem.
It's always a option though! Pirate
[Image: xypfOL.png]
(01-04-2012, 06:53 PM)MineCrack Wrote: Don't waste 2k unless you can get it back easily (ex. using a botnet for adf.ly). You should buy an alienware m18x laptop that can run any game and not break a sweat. It's a little under 2k, and you can use the left overs to buy battlefield 3. That's just my opinion.

Alienware... Ewwwww.

I already have a 1060$ computer bought and paid for already. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Second Successful SE!! | £80 Worth! ($127) BreShiE 4 634 02-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  1.2 Million Dollars Worth of Microsoft Points Exploited Deltron 9 1,821 04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Do you guys think it's worth it? ktmrider530 23 2,562 01-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Last Post: ktmrider530
  How Much Is This Worth? Reece 8 1,060 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Skawke
  A low quality post that is totally worth posting. manipulate 0 570 10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: manipulate