Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crack This Code
J into I; Please playfair.
The key lies in the genus of Foxglove.

Lp vr rn eu dt la dr my te mn xm cz Sh ee Sh fp oe tf gn sa ad ll rd ni ot cu un yg ag nc

Just use your head, and the props you have at your disposal to work this out. If you apply some logic to this it's not hard to find out. I got this PM'ed to me on a seperate forum and I managed to crack it within 20ish minutes.

If you think you managed to crack it, then post so, but don't post the key. PM me it.
I know it Smile so I just won't post now, but good luck to others that do.
(01-01-2012, 02:56 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I know it Smile so I just won't post now, but good luck to others that do.

I changed it, it's different than the one I posted on TLF.
So you were the one that created it? I know some crypto challenges that i've seen before use Vigenére Cipher, but this I haven't really looked at, it just looks like gibberish to me compiled into some algorithm of a series of string values.
I didn't create the key words etc, I just applied my own text that it gets decoded to. Still uses the same decoding method etc...
So I take it no one could crack this yet, it's quite easy if you think about it logically.
I'm going to bed. I'll give it a go when I wake tomorrow.
Got it Smile though you spelt "allot" wrong lol. That's not a word, and "a lot" is not one word. It's supposed to be two words, and it doesn't have two "L"s.

Here's the SHA-1 Hash of the answer I've found. Translate the answer itself to all uppercase with no spaces before hashing, and this is the hash that you should get:
Code:
1b53416d3c54bddee570e8acea9b09bfd3c67f58
(01-05-2012, 02:18 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Got it Smile though you spelt "allot" wrong lol. That's not a word, and "a lot" is not one word. It's supposed to be two words, and it doesn't have two "L"s.

Here's the SHA-1 Hash of the answer I've found. Translate the answer itself to all uppercase with no spaces before hashing, and this is the hash that you should get:
Code:
1b53416d3c54bddee570e8acea9b09bfd3c67f58

Actually, "allot" is in the English dictionary, so it is a real word. Smile

Also, glad you got it. Even though I practically gave the answer away on TLF, I think, lol.
Reading up about it, it's still grammatically incorrect.

To divide or distribute by share or portion; distribute or parcel out; apportion: to allot the available farmland among the settlers.
To appropriate for a special purpose: to allot money for a park.
To assign as a portion; set apart; dedicate.
I wish I could crack this Smile Too lazy. If anyone gets this, PM me please. Big Grin