Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IdealForums : A place where everything becomes a discussion
Hi guys,
I am willing to sell my forum http://www.idealforums.net . It has a 1 year long domain name with 1 year hosting plan. It is PR1 and Alexa rank is 989,847.
The bid starts from $40 and it will be sold for $100 straight if any one wants to buy it straight away.
You can have the theme as it is and you can have the plugin's which are already installed! Also some other great stuff your way Smile)
[Image: IYOy9.png]
For an Alexa rank of 989 847 I don't think you're going to get the money you're asking for out of it, it's a bit much. The site that I run my forum on has an Alexa rank at around 56 000 currently, being partnered with a larger tech community.
(12-31-2011, 11:19 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: For an Alexa rank of 989 847 I don't think you're going to get the money you're asking for out of it, it's a bit much. The site that I run my forum on has an Alexa rank at around 56 000 currently, being partnered with a larger tech community.

yes, thats because you have a sub-domain of that site. So the stats the main domain name has the same stats belong to the sub-domain.
Please close this thread staff members Smile)
Thank you.