Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AceInfinity - Statue Of The Mind (2012)
I'm downloading FL Studio as I type this, going to look into some things, mess around for it a bit see if I like it or not.
You won't like it right away, nobody really knows how to use it at first because there's no real documentation on how to use the piano roll and automation effectively.
I'm not a huge fan. Much preferred your Hardstyle stuff. I kept waiting for a drop, hoping it would liven up but it didn't.
Maybe it's just not my kind of music.
(01-01-2012, 06:14 PM)Fragma Wrote: I'm not a huge fan. Much preferred your Hardstyle stuff. I kept waiting for a drop, hoping it would liven up but it didn't.
Maybe it's just not my kind of music.

I know you're more into dubstep so I can understand the drop excitement lol. I'm still out there experimenting though Smile
(12-31-2011, 07:32 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Preview my new track release here:
http://acetechlife.wordpress.com/2011/12...mind-2012/

Let me know what you think

Loved it mate. Your blog looks pretty badass as well, haha.
(01-01-2012, 11:26 PM).360 Wrote: Loved it mate. Your blog looks pretty badass as well, haha.

Thanks, I only started it, so if you think it's good now wait until you see the kind of content I plan on adding to it. Aside from my theme.
If you're going to really pursue this music thing, and as I said, I think you have the potential to do very well, you're going to need to pick a genre and master that.
(01-02-2012, 12:53 AM)King Wrote: If you're going to really pursue this music thing, and as I said, I think you have the potential to do very well, you're going to need to pick a genre and master that.

I take it as a hobby, i've just been doing it for quite a while. My music ear, and senses has developed over the years learning music theory through guitar and moving up from there.
(01-02-2012, 03:07 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I take it as a hobby, i've just been doing it for quite a while. My music ear, and senses has developed over the years learning music theory through guitar and moving up from there.

If you consider taking this further than a hobby and starting to monetize it, it may be a good idea. Those who love what they do and get paid for it always succeed more than others.
I already do what I love and get paid for it, but I could take it as a side hobby for profit as well, it doesn't have to be serious to generate extra money on the side. I've never sold my stuff though for that one reason though. It's still a hobby, I create music where I can make basically whatever I want, the way I like to hear it, and if it comes out good I enjoy sharing it with others and getting the feeling that they might enjoy my music as well. Chances are if I like it, there's at least someone whether it's one person or everyone that like it too. That's all I aim for really.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Legendary Beast - Remixed by AceInfinity (FFVIII Soundtrack) AceInfinity 5 769 02-21-2012, 03:08 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New 2012 Nightwish Album AceInfinity 1 584 01-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Starstruck