Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi SupportForums!,

I'm Jason L. also known as 'weboutfit' on MyBB. I am actively developing themes for MyBB and other softwares for around 3-4 years now. I do have a personal portfolio available at this URL. Which I will soon be redoing as the current is a bit old and bland. I am highly experienced in HTML, CSS and jQuery. I'm also just beginning with PHP & MySQL. Finally, if any of you we're wondering I use Gimp and Photoshop combined. Though, I prefer Gimp while on a Linux or Windows OS. But, while I'm on my mac I like to use Photoshop as Gimp has horrible compatibility. I look forward to meeting new friends and also help other members. See'ya around!
Welcome to SF Jason.
Sounds like you will be of great value here with those skills.
I look forward to chatting to you on the forums.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-31-2011, 03:09 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Welcome to SF Jason.
Sounds like you will be of great value here with those skills.
I look forward to chatting to you on the forums.

Thank you Damink! Smile I look forward to chatting with you as well Smile.
Welcome to the forum, nice designs you have, PHP is valuable if you want to learn how to make MyBB plugins. You're website says you like developing plugins, but if you don't know PHP all that well I couldn't imagine that meaning MyBB plugins. Do you make other kinds of plugins?
(12-31-2011, 04:17 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Welcome to the forum, nice designs you have, PHP is valuable if you want to learn how to make MyBB plugins. You're website says you like developing plugins, but if you don't know PHP all that well I couldn't imagine that meaning MyBB plugins. Do you make other kinds of plugins?

jQuery Big Grin
Hello Jason Liehr, I hope that you have a fabulous time on this forum. Your work is very nice, I hope you stick around and help any members who need it. If you have not yet I suggest you read the rules. Smile
Have a very nice stay and happy new years.
• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
• ˚Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Holidays!★ 。* • ˚。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ * /______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 | 門 l˚

Hey Jason, it's really good to have you here. Your expertise will be much appreciated. I've seen a lot of your work at MyBB.com and I must say I'm quite a fan. Welcome aboard. Smile
(12-31-2011, 05:15 PM)King Wrote: Hey Jason, it's really good to have you here. Your expertise will be much appreciated. I've seen a lot of your work at MyBB.com and I must say I'm quite a fan. Welcome aboard. Smile

Hmm...do I know you from the forums? Username?
(12-31-2011, 08:36 PM)Jason L. Wrote: Hmm...do I know you from the forums? Username?

Not personally, you wouldn't. I lurk more than anything else.
(12-31-2011, 08:39 PM)King Wrote: Not personally, you wouldn't. I lurk more than anything else.

Username please Big Grin.