Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New GPU HD6770
I needed a new GPU so I bought a couple of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814150560

So far I'm really happy. Hooked up very easy. I get a rebate for $30 too which is decent. Overall this card has high ratings and cheap price for the power it puts out. It's also pretty quiet.

I have Skyrim on full ultra graphics and no lag and full resolution. So I'm really happy.

This was an upgrade from a GTS 240.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Niceee. It looks amazing. I'm getting one of these bad boys soon:
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduc...=GX-039-HS

Doesn't look quite as nice as your Radeons but hopefully it'll perform pretty nicely!
My cousin bought this during the holiday time and has problems playing skyrim.. It starts off slow and then freezes.. Have any tips Omni?
Superman
Offering Help To Whoever Needs It <3
Radeon's are usually very nice, this one has a reasonable price stapled to it as well..
You said you bought a couple, but did you crossfire them? I also have an 6770, although its MSI (I do high overclocks with it) bud sadly I'm having bottlenecks in newer games thanks to my core2duo.
That's the one I use to have, I upgraded though. I don't think it was worth upgrading, because eitherway they are both fast for any game.
[Image: xypfOL.png]
This looks like a very good card, I was thinking of the 6950 but currently thats a bit too much money for me to buy. I will strongly consider buying these, especially in crossfire they seem like a powerhouse.
Well I just ordered my GFX card yesterday and it should arrive tomorrow.
Hopefully it'll be £160 well spent.
Wow, that sounds really nice, actually.
I barely can run Skyrim right now with my current get up, :/.

Lucky fragma, I wish I could of gotthat card. I think I might just buy a gtx 560 and overclock it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which combo of GPU and CPU is better for gaming? JensenBreck 0 563 09-13-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: JensenBreck
  My CPU & GPU gets overheated really easily [Computer freezing] Skyset 7 2,110 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Last Post: [M]
  Do they have something like GPU-z to give information about your processor? nevets04 7 2,320 01-09-2011, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Dexdrex007