Poll: Theme 1 or 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Theme 1
53.85%
7 53.85%
Theme 2
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Theme To Go With? [Please vote on the poll!]
(01-01-2012, 05:29 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: If this consensus decision making method doesn't work, if you'll allow me to vote once more I can decide theme 1 for you lol Smile

I'm swaying closer towards Theme 1 at the moment.
Its a 50 50 now but personally I would use layout 2, it has a cleaner look to it and a much nicer logo. Thats just my input but theme one could work in a way aswell.
Wow 6:6 votes. Something like theme 2 is used way too much, that's the only reason why I suggested theme 1. And also for the fact that it's clean and professional. Theme 2 as a generalized looking theme is something that has many other similar looks and is way overused.
Exactly King. Even I've seen countless blogs use Theme 2-like themes. I prefer the cleaner and more professional Theme 1 which also focuses the readers towards the content. I use a similar approach in my own blog's theme. Smile
If I was making the website I would definitely be going with the first theme. Overall it seems more professional and from what King was saying it has more SEO potential.

Theme two also looks nice but I personally am not too fond of how "bulky" it feels from those side panels.
It's decided. Theme 1 it is. Thank god. Sam, my work here is done. Cheers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joomla! Poll help Gone 0 606 12-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Gone