Poll: Theme 1 or 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Theme 1
53.85%
7 53.85%
Theme 2
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Theme To Go With? [Please vote on the poll!]
I voted for theme 1, I enjoy black simple themes like that, blue is overused even though it does represent tech and business. But professionalism in a theme can represent anything, which is what I believe with the first one.

Post: 4444th lol I forgot how much I had here. I have less on my own forum...
(12-31-2011, 07:37 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I voted for theme 1, I enjoy black simple themes like that, blue is overused even though it does represent tech and business. But professionalism in a theme can represent anything, which is what I believe with the first one.

Post: 4444th lol I forgot how much I had here. I have less on my own forum...

I think the only thing I need to seal the deal on Theme 1 is something vertical jump related in the theme. Something like an image of someone jumping. At the moment, if you didn't look at the posts, you wouldn't have a clue where you were.
You know something.
I dont know if its just me or not but when i see themes like the first one..... well both really i often associate them with spam blogs.
Only because so many people do it and just grab a light theme and pack them with ads.
I would really like to see a theme that was inviting and new. Something with a little flair.
Something that captures the audience the moment they open the page.
SF is an example. The Green is the first thing you notice and its inviting not harsh.
A blog that comes to mind is Mybb Sucks lol. I had to atleast once.
At the end of the day though its really about personal choice i guess. My tastes are so different to many i cant help but wonder if im the unusual one Smile
I have heard many times though, you have a matter of seconds to get the audiences attention or they will generally move on.
So the more captivating ultimately the better??
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-31-2011, 07:47 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: You know something.
I dont know if its just me or not but when i see themes like the first one..... well both really i often associate them with spam blogs.
Only because so many people do it and just grab a light theme and pack them with ads.
I would really like to see a theme that was inviting and new. Something with a little flair.
Something that captures the audience the moment they open the page.
SF is an example. The Green is the first thing you notice and its inviting not harsh.
A blog that comes to mind is Mybb Sucks lol. I had to atleast once.
At the end of the day though its really about personal choice i guess. My tastes are so different to many i cant help but wonder if im the unusual one Smile
I have heard many times though, you have a matter of seconds to get the audiences attention or they will generally move on.
So the more captivating ultimately the better??

I agree. I'm going to look for a completely different theme tonight. Thanks.
I like theme 1 better. It has a much cleaner design and I dislike the shade of blue on the second one.
I like the first one. I think it is way far better.
I went for theme 2, I just kind of like it more than I like the first one.
Well to me theme 2 is good. I hope my opinion affects you.
It's exactly five votes for Theme 1 and five votes for Theme 2. :/
(01-01-2012, 04:03 PM)King Wrote: It's exactly five votes for Theme 1 and five votes for Theme 2. :/

If this consensus decision making method doesn't work, if you'll allow me to vote once more I can decide theme 1 for you lol Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joomla! Poll help Gone 0 606 12-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Gone