Poll: Theme 1 or 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Theme 1
53.85%
7 53.85%
Theme 2
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Theme To Go With? [Please vote on the poll!]
(12-31-2011, 07:19 AM)King Wrote: The only issue that I know of about Theme 2 for SEO is the slight duplicate content issue. The first two posts are displayed fully on the home page and also in their own page (when you click on the title to view that post and that post only). That kind of duplicate content you want to get rid of. That's why people often use excerpts on their home page so they don't have the same content in multiple places.

I can't quite figure out how to do that on this theme. The thing is, it's only the first two posts that display the full content on the home page. There are other ones below them which are just excerpts. I'm hoping that by posting frequently, this won't actually become an issue because it will cycle through the posts being displayed in full as I write more content.

I think I'll stick with Theme 2 anyway.

Everything else from there will just be building quality backlinks and doing a little advertisement work. Hopefully my domain and content will take over from there on in.

I always start with iNove wordpress theme whenever I make wp, I install this theme

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
Number 2 for me, I think it works well with the layout of the website. It's clean AND innovative, it kinda gives you that futuristic feel. Smile
I like the fist one it looks more clean and simple.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
I would go with the theme number 1, as it seems a lot more simple, clear than the second one.
(12-31-2011, 04:47 AM)King Wrote: I'm having trouble tossing up between two themes. One is more aesthetically pleasing and interesting, but the other is incredibly usable and comfortable to read in, plus is better for SEO. Let me know which one you'd rather read.

This one is better in terms of SEO. It's cleaner - more people might want to read it in the long term. It just looks really clean and nice. A little bland though, but I'm sure I could improve upon it.

Slightly better looking.

Which one do I choose guys?

Definitely theme 1. SEO is always a fantastic reason to get a theme. On top of that, it doesn't look like a spam or site purely made for adsense which is the vibe the second one gives.
Quote:I always start with iNove wordpress theme whenever I make wp, I install this theme

It's beautiful!

Jeez guys, you sure are making it difficult for me. Last night I'd had my heart set on Theme 2, but now I'm thinking Theme 1 might be the one. I'm going to have to do a bit of customisation to get it looking a little more interesting. Thanks, everyone.
I voted for the second theme. In my opinion it's much cleaner and set out better. The combination of colours it uses are really neat, clean and go together very well. I don't really like the first one all that much, mainly because I don't like the way it's set out, when I create something I put most of the effort into the visuals of things, just because I believe people prefer to look at something which is laid out well then something really messy (obviously).
(12-31-2011, 06:07 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I voted for the second theme. In my opinion it's much cleaner and set out better. The combination of colours it uses are really neat, clean and go together very well. I don't really like the second one all that much, mainly because I don't like the way it's set out, when I create something I put most of the effort into the visuals of things, just because I believe people prefer to look at something which is laid out well then something really messy (obviously).

Wait, are you saying the first or second theme is better? Not 100% sure which one you were talking about because you mentioned you voted for the second theme and then that you don't really like the second one.

Cheers.
(12-31-2011, 06:26 PM)King Wrote: Wait, are you saying the first or second theme is better? Not 100% sure which one you were talking about because you mentioned you voted for the second theme and then that you don't really like the second one.

Cheers.

Damn it, sorry that was a typo, I meant to put that I don't like the first theme, I'll edit it now.
(12-31-2011, 06:58 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Damn it, sorry that was a typo, I meant to put that I don't like the first theme, I'll edit it now.

Okay, thanks for your feedback. I've done some customisation work on the first theme. I'd like to see about getting a logo done. I'm still not sure which one to go for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joomla! Poll help Gone 0 606 12-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Gone