Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domain Appraisal
(12-30-2011, 10:01 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: I only paid $5 for it lol. How much was the price for you? If this is such a good deal should I keep it private? :p

It might just have been the site I was registering it through. Mine was going to cost me $181 dollars for one year's registration. What site did you use to register it with?
I chose it out myself. 101domains.com I think.
(12-30-2011, 10:08 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: I chose it out myself. 101domains.com I think.

Awesome. I'm registering mine now. :p
It's a great domain, as I mentioned on another post I wish I never bought my newest .me domain I would've got a .pro instead. I thought they cost hundreds, not $5.
(12-30-2011, 11:07 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's a great domain, as I mentioned on another post I wish I never bought my newest .me domain I would've got a .pro instead. I thought they cost hundreds, not $5.

So did I. And then I found this thread. Check out this list of available domains I just made.

Code:
ImThe.pro
Professional.pro

CBF thinking of any more. So there you have it, my extensive .pro availability list. There's a lot of available crap out there.
I only bought one to start with because I heard somewhere that proof of a business or your job may be required so I don't want them to cancel the domains in two weeks if I've put much effort and money into them.

It said there was a 2 week activation estimation time, but mine was instant so I'm not sure if that was the activation they were talking about.
(12-31-2011, 01:27 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: I only bought one to start with because I heard somewhere that proof of a business or your job may be required so I don't want them to cancel the domains in two weeks if I've put much effort and money into them.

It said there was a 2 week activation estimation time, but mine was instant so I'm not sure if that was the activation they were talking about.

Yeah, it only asked for the name of your profession. I don't really think they can cancel it.
Well, I too was quite surprised coming across this thread. I immediately checked out a few .pro domains and stumpled onto this fellow here who managed to snag quite a motherload: http://allprodomains.com/ Hehe

On topic, I think your domain would go up to a few hundred very easily. A lot of wannabe crackers out there love to display such "credentials". To them, it'll be worth quite a lot.
(12-31-2011, 02:31 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Well, I too was quite surprised coming across this thread. I immediately checked out a few .pro domains and stumpled onto this fellow here who managed to snag quite a motherload: http://allprodomains.com/ Hehe

On topic, I think your domain would go up to a few hundred very easily. A lot of wannabe crackers out there love to display such "credentials". To them, it'll be worth quite a lot.

Jesus. That guy's cashed in big time. He's going to be one rich motherfucker in a few years' time.
(12-30-2011, 09:12 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: www.blackhat.pro

I just bought the domain. Can someone appraise it for me?

ya,i will help you.I appraised your domain name at thewebpole.com
Your estimated value is $16.00 - $64.00

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Appraisal ImFocuzz 8 2,163 08-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Domain Appraisal please Cuenne 3 1,246 08-05-2013, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  6 domains. [appraisal] i3urn 3 1,443 01-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Last Post: johnyson
  Domain Appraisal ASAP ImFocuzz 4 2,171 10-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Last Post: spork985