Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dream Has Come True.
(01-11-2012, 01:45 AM)crystal Wrote: Congratulations to you if this actually happened Smile May you be accepted for the 7 CD deal Smile Wish ya luck!

Read the rest of the posts for something even I was unaware of, it looks like a lie.
(01-10-2012, 09:43 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: What do you mean exposed?

He was exposed on another one of Omni's forums as being fake and making this stuff up.
(01-11-2012, 08:13 PM).360 Wrote: He was exposed on another one of Omni's forums as being fake and making this stuff up.

Exposed as in most of the stuff he said was fake.
(01-11-2012, 08:57 PM)Yellows Wrote: Exposed as in most of the stuff he said was fake.

Wasn't it a case of he used this site http://www.idjfirstlook.com/ to have the song released on the Def Jam label? It's shame you feel the need to lie OVO. It doesn't get you anywhere.
I watched your first video OP, I must say I've seen you post some of them on HackForums and your talented my friend.

It's great to see young artists getting the recognition they deserve. Congrats and I hope everything carries on to be good !
I can't mention the site here, but on another one of Omni's sites OVO was exposed as being a fake, yes. There was a big thread on it. He should have closed this one.
i smell some bullshit, and its all coming from OVO.
you know hes lying, cuz he said "i ran into dj khaled, then def jam is flying me out, and if i impress diddy im signed" first off you wouldnt be asked to fly out to LA and get a 7 cd deal just for telling dj khaled that youre a fan.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
OVO what is the point of lying to a forum full of 15 years old, it's not like it will get you any further in life.
That is awesome! Don't forget about us when you make it big! jk Tongue
(04-22-2012, 10:07 AM)Lacrosse Wrote: That is awesome! Don't forget about us when you make it big! jk Tongue

As mentioned on another one of omniscent's sites he was exposed as a fraud, none of this crap ever happend and it was his way of gaining attention. Not to mention all this was before christmas so It's well finished and as far as I'm aware he was harrased for months after, it was well over the top and everybody makes mistakes.

But its done and OVO doesn't even come on Supportforums anymore he only came for an award on another forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Livin the dream "lil bryzee ft meezy & Trevor Mcgrath Bjfox 2 524 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Bjfox
  True Blood. Elektrisk 25 3,979 10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Conspiracy