Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
HF Support Feather
(12-30-2011, 06:03 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 06:31 PM)Sam Wrote: If I have not approved or denied them and they PM Omni for the award then their posts will be judged then.
That clearly says WILL be judged then. Not wont be judged then unless i miss understand?

I think Sam fudged up what he was trying to say. Non
Well Sam approved me now i'm waitin for Omni.
If I get approved or not I plan to stay here and be active.
• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
• ˚Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Holidays!★ 。* • ˚。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ * /______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 | 門 l˚

Nice going to pm sam already to see my first post get reviewed.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
This is a fantastic idea, it will dramatically heighten the quality of posting and activity on support forums for those who desperately want the award. Although there are a number of people here, myself included, who would have had high quality post activity anyway.
I mean to say if they haven't PM'd me for approval and go straight to Omni at 100, he will then review their posts.
Then they'll just bypass you like it was before.
(12-31-2011, 11:25 AM)Fragma Wrote: What's that supposed to mean?

Various disputes between him and myself on actions I've taken against him in the past.
(12-31-2011, 10:07 AM)Sam Wrote: I mean to say if they haven't PM'd me for approval and go straight to Omni at 100, he will then review their posts.

Thats what i thought mate. Thats not good. I think if someone joins now and lets say gets 100 posts over the next week without pming you then they forfit there ability to earn the feather. Perhaps regardless of post count. Once they pm you and they are accepted then they must post a further 90 quality posts that would be reviewed only then my Omni.

(12-31-2011, 11:13 AM)Crayo Wrote: Giving more power to Sam? God help us all.

Good system though to stop the spammers that so many users are having issues coping with.

Mate i love to pick on staff on every forum i go to. Its what i do.
But Sam is simply a decent young man. I cant say a bad word about him.
He does not have a rep of 78 and many awards for nothing.
You should be warned for publicly saying that i feel.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

As well as I have on another forum Breshie, but if you ignore him he usually has nothing sarcastic to say towards you Smile Avoid trouble and it doesn't bother you. And even if it does, it really doesn't matter because I'm not paying attention to it anyway if I ignore it lol.
(12-31-2011, 10:07 AM)Sam Wrote: I mean to say if they haven't PM'd me for approval and go straight to Omni at 100, he will then review their posts.

They will be denied immediately without further review.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 995 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,369 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,513 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,770 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review? Nifty 29 4,742 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Autopost