Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWESOME new way to make bank [WAZZUB], brand new service.
Okay guys, I'm going to share a nice method I found out about on how to make money.

It's called Wazzub and I dont' know if it's a search engine or not, but it talks a lot about Google and how Google doesn't pay when they are pulling in billions. Wazzub is basically the opposite of Google. It pays you to attract users.

Anyways here is my referral link:

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=mWqdG

You don't have to use it if you don't want to, but thanks for doing this anyways.
[Image: 2laa4ac.png]
I don't think its even worth trying, there are better ways to earn online.
I signed up under your name. Smile
Wazzub is an extremely dodgy site, it's most likely going to end up as a scam.
They start off saying all these unbelievable figures which will very soon change, they will have all these strings and you'll end up making hardly anything from it.

Who knows, it might be in the 1% of sites that aren't a scam but probably not.
I bet this domain will expire the day its going to launch,Lol scaumbags.
Interesting..
I signed up under your name to help out a fellow SF member :]

I searched around on Google, and it appears that the site is fake. The domain expires at the same time that the site 'launches', too. Although you've got nothing to lose, you should beware of your email address and info being sold to advertising companies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new picture sets for eWhoring Ronny 1 841 12-27-2016, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  ★★[PROOF+VOUCHES+BONUS+AUTOPILOT]★Awesome's Guide to Make 150$/Day on Autopilot★★ mounikasiva 0 742 08-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: mounikasiva
  Department of Revenue CLEANED out my bank. sunkist0 4 904 05-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Brand new PPD website|New features|paypal proof added|10$/da Pritam2060 1 1,208 05-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Deity
  EASY! Must see! How to make money with WAZZUB! Mr. damca 5 746 02-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane