Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs for video edditing and recording (compilation)
Recording Tools:

[Image: FRAPS-2.9.2_1.png]

Fraps CRACKED FRAPS(NOT A TORRENT)
-Fraps is a program me and many other users use to record footage. Fraps basically just records your un idle screen/gaming screen. Fraps cannot record your actual desktop, it could only record games. It's a prefered tool for gamers. Fraps is probably the best tool. The paid version has no time limits. However it doesn't matter if theirs a time limit or not because you could simply edit clips together. The free version records 30 seconds. But as i stated before, it's fine.

[Image: hypercam1.jpg]

HyperCam
-HyperCamis a program used to record your desktop. For example, if you're making a tutorial on how to register to youtube. You could use hypercam to record your web browser. HyperCam is a free program, but it's not very good for gaming.

[Image: software.gif]

CamStudio
-CamStudioable to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)

[Image: screen_recorder.gif]

ZD Soft Screen Recorder
Desktop Recording
Hard to explain to someone how to do something on a computer? Show him/her a screen demo video, or share your screen with him/her remotely!

Video Recording
How to save a favorite flash streaming video to hard disk? The simplest way is to record the video off the screen just like a camcorder shooting screen!

Game Recording
Wanna to make your own game movies? Wanna to share your cool game play with your friends? The unique game recording feature makes it easy!

Editing Tools:

[Image: vegaspro10_l.png]

SonyVegas
-Sony Vegas Pro 10 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 10 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc™, the Vegas Pro 10 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.

[Image: hero_20101020.png]

IMovie
-IMovie
iMovie makes it easy to turn your home videos into your all-time favorite films. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll watch them over and over again. And you’ll share them with everyone.

[Image: waxscrn.png]

Wax
-Wax is a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. The idea for Wax is to be very general purpose and flexible in video compositing and effects, so that you can compose your dream video sequence with ease everytime.

Wax can create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes - as a standalone application which would appeal for home users/beginners, and as a "plug-in" to video editors/NLEs which would be more useful for professional editors. Currently Wax can work as a plug-in with Sony Vegas®, Pure Motion EditStudio and Adobe Premiere® and work for integrating with various other NLEs is in progress.
Camtasia Studio is another excellent one I use and many others do also.
(12-26-2011, 05:55 PM)King Wrote: Camtasia Studio is another excellent one I use and many others do also.

I used fraps to record, and sony vegas to edit.
XD
But fraps is mainly for games, so i also have hyper cam to record my screen when not gaming.
(12-26-2011, 05:58 PM)Unify Wrote: I used fraps to record, and sony vegas to edit.
XD
But fraps is mainly for games, so i also have hyper cam to record my screen when not gaming.

I know a fair number of people who use Camtasia to record PC gameplays. The Recorder is fairly light weight, so it doesn't produce much lag.
My Screen Recorder is a better screen recording software. It records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your PC or uploaded to YouTube. It will record directly to standard compressed format that works with any video editor or any tool, no conversion required.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is a good video-editing software for adding special effects to a video? Javier Tratar 19 2,802 11-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  Best programs for dub step? WhiteFlame 5 1,555 05-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Last Post: WhiteFlame
  Video Editing Tutorials Compilation Fragma 6 2,486 04-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Leafs