Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dad chose a cybergirl over family
Wow, firstly I'm sorry about that.
Though, since you see it in a good way, I'm sure it will all turn out just fine.
Hopefully everything works out for your family, and your sister understands what is happening.
I wish you the best.

I find this post very sad, stay strong mate, you will get through it. Many people in these situations go down the wrong path of cutting and falling into a hole of depression. Don't be one of those people, if this has to involve consuling or rehab I suggest you do it. PM me if you have any questions or anything else you want to talk out bro.
There's too things wrong.

He may be getting E-Whored.

And Sorry to hear hope you can restored happiness and faith in your father.
(12-25-2011, 10:15 PM)Lala Wrote: Today I found out my dad has been having a cyber relationship for 6 months with a random girl on the internet, could be a male who knows. He's been sending her A LOT of money. He's neglected my sisters, myself and my mum. He didn't bother celebrating Christmas with us, he just slept all day and spoke to his cyber girlfriend. Instead of buying my mum gifts for her birthday, he decided to send his cyber girlfriend gifts.

I told my mum and older sister, we confronted him and he said he would rather her than us and we were never close to anything. You're probably thinking like "poor you", but I am really happy guys. My parents are probably getting split up or a divorce. My dad has done nothing in my life except put me down, physically and verbally abused me and neglected me.

The thing is, now I need to tell my little sister. She's really academic and a goodie goodie girl. Idk how I am going to cope with this guys.
Also, I am the new man of the house so I need some tips aswell.

One thing you need to know, it's not your fault. Your dad, is possible going to divorce your mom. It will get better though, i've been through parents splitting. I highly recommend that they do though, if he has neglected and abused you, he will get it later in life. No one, including his cyber girlfriend will be there when he is in need. Theirs many girls like "her," that social engineer a man with her female act, and the way she talks. Also, if your dad ever wants to see you in the future, deny him. If he asks for a favor, because he has gotten into a bad situation, still deny him it doesn't matter if he is your father. Also, telling your sister can be a problem. I don't know how old, but as far as I know if she is old than 12, she can cope with it after a while (unless she's happy also). If she is young, she might not actually understand, and deny it at first. Then, she would realise it and freak out begging for it not to happen, unless she doesn't care either. If you mean goodie goodie as in your dad cares for her, then she would probably freak out and take his side unless you explain throughly.

Also, when you're then man of the house spray for bugs (I hate them, and when my mom moved into our new house, we had a bug problem). Also, make sure you support your mom and help her, it will be hard for her.
Pardon any of my grammar mistakes, and I hope this helped!
[Image: xypfOL.png]
It sucks that your mom has to go through this, especially since those two have created a family. I bet it would be extra hard on her.

At least you are seeing the positives to this and will probably be able to just brush it off and forget about it.

Wish you all the best.
I'm really sorry to hear this. Just tell your sister the truth and if you love her, you wouldn't want her to have to find out from someone else.
I'm very sorry to heard about that. Make sure you tell your sister at the right moment. Just make sure to tell her you love her and that you're there for her.
You should definitely talk to him about it.

Then if he continues. Try and fudge with his PC and Scare the woman off.
I would say there is a 90% chance he is being eWhored. Expain it to him. Maybe he can grasp the concept of how easy it is to trick someone you don't even know.
Like you said, this is a good thing. For all we know it could be an E-whore robbing him and when the split up/divorce is done and dusted he'll realize what he has lost and come running back, luckily you are happy about this and will decline his apologies.
Your sister may understand, but if I were you I wouldn't tell her the whole story if she is 'young' I suppose. If she is old enough to understand then tell her but if it is going to beat her up inside then don't, save it for when she is old enough to understand. I'd just tell her your parents aren't getting along and when the time comes tell her the truth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,016 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 683 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Dad Smokes Weed Again... Glype 3 783 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Me and my dad act like strangers Teh 10 1,639 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore