Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello boys, and girls.
(12-25-2011, 08:55 PM)King Wrote: Don't expect to be treated any differently because you claim to be female. Last time we had an alleged female member here, crap hit the fan. Either way, welcome aboard. Hopefully you stick around and learn a lot here.
OP you're a troll. Welcome to SF though.
(12-26-2011, 05:30 AM)Sam Wrote: OP you're a troll. Welcome to SF though.
Me or the other?
Thanks Thumbsup
I'd give you the sweat taste of the ban hammer, we don't need the likes of HF here.
(12-27-2011, 04:19 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: I'd give you the sweat taste of the ban hammer, we don't need the likes of HF here.
What? My likes of HF what??
How did you find this forum, Jess?
(12-27-2011, 04:31 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: How did you find this forum, Jess?
HF. I did think it was a great forum idea, on Hack Forums it is just like, you ask a question and everyone say "Noob", I really hate that..
Okay, Jess. Here's the dealio. You come from 'Hack Forums' to Support Forums with the username Dragon Defender. Your user title is 'Call me Jess' (way to be subtle) and your avatar is a picture of a girl. You make it obvious from your first post that you're a girl.

Get used to people thinking otherwise. You could have been a little more conniving about it.
(12-27-2011, 04:55 PM)King Wrote: Okay, Jess. Here's the dealio. You come from 'Hack Forums' to Support Forums with the username Dragon Defender. Your user title is 'Call me Jess' (way to be subtle) and your avatar is a picture of a girl. You make it obvious from your first post that you're a girl.

Get used to people thinking otherwise. You could have been a little more conniving about it.
I am a girl and hate when everybody say "fudge you" thats way i really say i am a girl lot of times...
(12-27-2011, 04:24 PM)Dragon Defender Wrote: What? My likes of HF what??

You say you're from HF yet pretend not to know what HF means. Also the person over at Hack Forums with your username is a guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats up guys and Girls +Barricade 3 775 12-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: King