Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Recruitement] Android Lovers
Pre word, i realise i dont have 500 posts yet but i'm working on it and will hope to make this group official in the near future

[Image: sZDPJ.png]

Introduction
The android lovers are a group of people dedicated to bringing you help and advice on everything android, this includes launcher support, theming and rooting. Our members are high quality and will always be there to help you.

Requirements

Must be a member of SF for at least 1 full month.
Must have at least 50 posts.
No spamming or flaming posts.
Must be active on the forum
Negative reputation will be reviewed by case.

Application Form

Quote:]Name: Type here
Country/State: Type here
On a scale of 1-10 how much would you say you know about android devices: Type here
List your skills when it comes to android:
Why should we accept you? Type here

(Once they hit 500 posts) Leaders
Coffee
These are the only people who can either accept or decline you from the group.

What to do after you apply
1. Do not private message leaders if your application hasn't been dealt with. You'll receive a PM if you are accepted, as well as a verification within this thread.
2. If you have any questions feel free to post them here.
3. Every application will be dealt with in a timely manner.
4. If declined feel free to reapply in 2 weeks unless instructed otherwise.
5. If accepted you must stay active on the forum obviously
6. If accepted you must be respectful and tolerate any noob questions.

Forums

Eventually i will have forums set up at android-boards.com but for now we will only be on site

Take your time with your application. Hope to see some more HQ members.

Name: Miguel
Country/State: USA
On a scale of 1-10 how much would you say you know about android devices: 10 its the only OS i use for phones and tablets Tongue
List your skills when it comes to android: rooting and installing custom rom
Why should we accept you? I got a lg optimus v running on 2.3.7 with CM7, soon it will be on 4.0 Smile Plus i like playing with apps and tweaking my phone.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
(12-24-2011, 07:48 AM)AMD Wrote: Name: Miguel
Country/State: USA
On a scale of 1-10 how much would you say you know about android devices: 10 its the only OS i use for phones and tablets Tongue
List your skills when it comes to android: rooting and installing custom rom
Why should we accept you? I got a lg optimus v running on 2.3.7 with CM7, soon it will be on 4.0 Smile Plus i like playing with apps and tweaking my phone.

Accepted, glad to have you in the group, you sound like you know a lot about android, I currently have a Motorola Atrix running Alien ROM with launcher pro
(12-24-2011, 12:00 PM)thespragg Wrote: Accepted, glad to have you in the group, you sound like you know a lot about android, I currently have a Motorola Atrix running Alien ROM with launcher pro
You should use Go launcher its better and has more features.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
We have Immediate IT openings on Urgent Basis for Android Application Developer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,257 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] D3xus 51 10,377 11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: D3xus