Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like a loser
You are in your prime time to make changes now, you just got married, maybe that is a sign things are going to change.
Helping others always lifts spirit of oneself, If you do have a steady job, and some extra money, I suggest going down to a store tomorrow and giving some money to a man who is buying toys for his children, and looks like he is in need.
My family did this today at target, gave a $100 bill to a man who looked like he was in need, really makes you feel better.

Hopefully your life does turn around, and you become more confident in yourself! Good luck!
Renting your house isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just plan out how you want to change and go on from there. I honestly do not see anything wrong in your life. You just wish you were more successful than you already are.
You should apply for a College Degree and Major in something.

I already know what I am going to do soon.

Set Goals for the future.

Dont let the Past weigh on you.
Keep your eyes open wide. Don't give up, just because your 40 years old and you haven't done any big in your life, doesn't you no longer have the will to still achieve. You still have a long life ahead of you, keep your head up, and think ahead of life.
All the best,

~Xuanson.
Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. Sorry for the delay in replying, what with the holidays. Which, btw, didn't turn out too good - now all my in-laws are all upset, because they could tell something was wrong. It's hard not to compare myself to other people even though I know that I shouldn't. I just thought my life would be different by this time, and I feel like it's pointless. (No, not entertaining thoughts of suicide, though, no worries there. Just down.)

You're all very kind - hope you are enjoying the holidays. Thanks for reaching out with kind and encouraging words. I appreciate that you care.
(12-29-2011, 07:05 PM)ackstua Wrote: Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. Sorry for the delay in replying, what with the holidays. Which, btw, didn't turn out too good - now all my in-laws are all upset, because they could tell something was wrong. It's hard not to compare myself to other people even though I know that I shouldn't. I just thought my life would be different by this time, and I feel like it's pointless. (No, not entertaining thoughts of suicide, though, no worries there. Just down.)

You're all very kind - hope you are enjoying the holidays. Thanks for reaching out with kind and encouraging words. I appreciate that you care.

All the best mate. Just try to focus on something you'd like to pursue in life. Do something you've always wanted to do.
I think you are lacking two things: motivation and optimism.

You have a long road ahead of you, do not worry, keep your head high and you will be fine. In many circumstances that I've seen people in such as these, they go down the WRONG road (cutting, becoming more negative, depression etc..) that is not where you want to be, it may seem all hope is lost but trust me, there is always hope.
Don't worry. Everyone's life has ups and downs. You just have to wait for the uphill to come. I'm sure it will be a great one.
Don't think about the past, think about the future. Think about your marriage. Stay positive and you'll be fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel horrible :(( Treblez 1 673 06-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Stuck being a midlife loser, please HELP daysowork 4 829 05-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Clark
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,764 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Talking about how i feel NDR1987 1 724 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Chuggaism