Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General • Gaming • Graphics • Webmaster • Marketplace Forums
(04-04-2012, 08:45 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I know quite a few people from FK, and they constantly talk about scamming people and turboing gamertags. Not a place where I want to be unfortunately.

Funny considering we don't have many scams occurring... We also are NOT a marketplace only forums. Just because YOU think its packed with scammers its a great community to talk about literally anything. I honestly would prefer non marketplace related users anyways... Not to mention if members from fk are telling you they are scamming users of my forum than you have some piece of crap friends, and they are guaranteed permanently banned from the forum as we have an extremely strict, and moderated no scam policy. ForumKorner is the BIGGEST marketplace for original gamertags, as well as being the safest place to trade original gamertags.
I never said they were my friends, I said that I know people who discuss it. I've been in parties where people would discuss FK and then go on to talk about scamming people, they're in that Onyx group too. They may not be talking about scamming people on FK, but just the fact that there's people like that on FK warns me off.

Not sure if you noticed or not but I have signed up to FK and it does seem like an okay place, I've had a run-in with one or two HF-like members but other than that, it seems like a nice forum.
(04-05-2012, 04:53 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I never said they were my friends, I said that I know people who discuss it. I've been in parties where people would discuss FK and then go on to talk about scamming people, they're in that Onyx group too. They may not be talking about scamming people on FK, but just the fact that there's people like that on FK warns me off.

Not sure if you noticed or not but I have signed up to FK and it does seem like an okay place, I've had a run-in with one or two HF-like members but other than that, it seems like a nice forum.

We have a no scam policy. So either them talking was bs, or the people that have been scammed did not make a valid scam report against them. As we ban all scammers. Also Report them as I don't tolerate users talking down on other members. I don't want FK to be anything like HF, and will not accept people disrespecting others.
Updated op. Alot of new things coming this week!
Stats have been updated. We also are running a special on upgrades. You can find the thread here, http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-23195.html
Stats updated, and the site is doing better than ever. Come check us out today!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,034 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,222 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 871 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  GThreeForums.net [Gaming - Graphics - General] BlackChaos 49 11,940 03-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Turbo
  WebmasterQuery - Ask and Answer Webmaster Questions karoshio 4 1,107 08-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Paramore