Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ubuntu or Windows 7?
What is better in your opinion, Ubuntu or Windows 7?
Currently i'm installing Wubi on my computer to dualboot it with W7.
Windows 7 I like more because it requires minimal set up, where Ubuntu you have to set up internet
settings and other things. I think it is easier to use Windows 7 and any other version of it if you have the
legal version.
Also not all programs run and Linux operating systems.
It's a tough call. If you're only using your computer for internet browsing, go with Ubuntu. Otherwise, Windows.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
It's all about your personal opinion, and I think it's really going to vary depending on who you ask..

I'd say Windows 7, only because it's an easier interface.. And I don't use Ubuntu, but normally I'd prefer any Linux distro over Windows.
lol OFC , it's gonna be windows seven.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Alright, thanks for the advice everyone. (:
I installed Ubuntu through Windows with Wubi so i can dual-boot it, would Ubuntu be faster in speed then W7?
Def. windows 7 but I have to same thing as you mate!
It really depends what you're into. If you're just after general web browsing, go for Ubuntu because it's generally a quicker OS. You don't have to worry about viruses or anything like that. If you're into gaming, stick to Windows.
Well since my computer is really crap i would deffo go with Ubuntu i guess since all i do is browsing the internet lol.
(12-25-2011, 04:41 PM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: Well since my computer is really crap i would deffo go with Ubuntu i guess since all i do is browsing the internet lol.

Then that's the perfect option. Improved web browsing and overall OS speeds - looks like the perfect combination for you!