Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cheap] Graphic services
[Image: bannersfe.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there. Well, recently I made a Paypay account, and I figured I could earn some money with Photoshop. I'm making banners, logo's, buttons etc. Basically all kind of gfx work.

The prices range betweed 2-5 USD, depending on the work needed for it.

To order, post here or send me a PM (which one you prefer the best) and explain me in detail what you want to me to make for you. When done, I will send you a "watermarked" preview image. If you are satisfied, the payment will occur and you will receive the non-watermarked image, together with the .psd file and related fonts. If you are not satisfied with the result, you are not obligated to pay.

Requirements:
25+ posts
1+ reputation (positive)

All contact is made through the SF Forums. No MSN, Facebook, chat or anything unless really needed. Cheers Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TEMOK | Fast & Cheap SEO Services From TEMOK With Unique C-Class IPs | $49/Month tk-hassan 0 197 06-05-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Unique C Class IPs ◌ Cheap SEO Services Starting at $49/Month ◌ TEMOK.COM tk-hassan 0 231 03-03-2017, 12:11 AM
  Defeat ISP Speed Throttling | Anonymous VPN Services From TEMOK at Very Cheap Price tk-hassan 0 579 10-06-2016, 03:47 AM
  Get Your Business on Top By Getting Cheap SEO Services From TEMOK Starting at $49/Mo tk-hassan 1 241 09-25-2016, 11:32 PM
Last Post: laurakeith63
  Fragma's Graphic Design Services - Logos/Banners/3D/Animation/Editing + Much More! Fragma 9 1,185 11-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Party