Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Wrestling was good for me
There is a lot more good, old matches when it was the WWF. But these were the most memorable to me, since I watched them when I was a kid.

"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
What is WWF? I never heard of it. I've only heard of WWE.
(12-16-2011, 08:11 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: What is WWF? I never heard of it. I've only heard of WWE.

World Wrestling Federation. It's what WWE used to be, when it was good. WWF (World Wild life foundation) sued WWE for the name or something and hence, WWE was born.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
I remember when i watched wresting it was a long time ago tho.
This was my life when i was a child. I used to argue because i thought it was real.
I always felt wrestling was silly. The entertainment value is really directed at young people that believe in these plot lines and all the jumping around.

I just don't see the appeal.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-18-2011, 02:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I always felt wrestling was silly. The entertainment value is really directed at young people that believe in these plot lines and all the jumping around.

I agree.. It doesn't entertain me whatsoever. But the contestants do receive a great amount of money.
I used to be a big fan. I don't watch it anymore except for the occasional search on youtube for a classic match or one I haven't seen. They have changed so much. Back about 10 years ago, they would have back stage interactions, hardcore matches buried alive, etc. It is also very predictable.
This post brought back so many memories for me. Smile
I really do miss the Attitude Era of WWF.
(12-18-2011, 02:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I always felt wrestling was silly. The entertainment value is really directed at young people that believe in these plot lines and all the jumping around.

Yeah but there are always comments on the videos on YouTube like: Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake so all will know wrestling is fake which you can see there are pretty much wrestling acting fails at youtube Smile