Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickman Backflip Animation
Here is a backflip animation i made, i accidently made the frame delay high thow , but you get the point Smile Tell me how it is ..

[Image: StickmanBackflipanimation-2.gif]

Here is my other animation,

[Image: Funny-Spam-Stickman.gif]
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
It's good, but you could of added more details in the face, i know it's only a stick man one, but you could of added a bit of colour too.. But that's just my 2cents.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I couldn't of, as i used a different program than photoshop. It dosent let me make the stickfigure.
Nice Pivot animation there. XD
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Yes, i don't like pivot anyways.
Wait... Pivot lets you edit stickfigures. I used to use Pivot all the time when I was 12. Unfortunately I don't have any of my animations anymore... Filefront deleted all my stuff and Putfile doesn't exist anymore.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I dont like pivot, its to easy and there isnt many things you can add. Photoshop ftw Smile
(11-11-2009, 07:32 PM)PaNiK Wrote: It made me lawl. Anyway, I like the second one Big Grin

Yay Smile Hahah anyways, i did feeel kinda insulted by that 12 year old comment. Lmfao. I just was trying the program out. Andd..

It suxs Smile
Sorry, didn't mean to insult. XP It is an easy and limited program, but there are those people that specialize in making something huge out of something simple. Like that guy who made Through the Fire and Flames on Mario Paint, or the person who created an auto-play level on Super Mario World that plays a song, or those scientists that sculpted the world's roundest balls. Likewise, I've seen some insanely cool stuff made with Pivot. (though I'm sure most people would prefer animating stick figures in Flash than Pivot)
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I hate it , and haha thanks for not insulting.. hahaha Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cinema 4D - Thrausi Tutorial (Spline Effector Animation) Fragma 8 1,709 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  How to make a clean natural Animation shine/scan line in Photoshop Godly™ 23 4,164 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  FireEye Animation AceInfinity 2 941 08-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  backflip bkotz 23 2,995 05-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  Loading Page Animation Gif AceInfinity 9 10,979 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Lunchbox