Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Gone
Why is my signature gone? I don't understand. Maybe it was because I posted and some of my past makes it seem like it would be untrue that I am in fact a qualified "Certified Counselor". Not only is that not hard to obtain, but actually what I went through in my past gave me exactly the right kind of experience for acquiring the knowledge for counseling. I have gone to school in a University, I spent a year in Sexual Education Training where I indeed received a certificate. Not only that, but it was really unfair what happen to me, and I stayed 100% off drugs the entire time, and now I am back on my feet. Instead of writing like I had intended I am learning computer programming and web design. So why is my signature gone? Which said "PM here Certified Counselor"? It is true, but what is the tiff on this forum, Idc, if you dont want it, then it can be w/e, but ?
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
Maybe your sig was over the allowed dimension.

Code:
8. Signature images can be no larger than 650x200 pixels and 500k size. Animated gifs should not be annoying.

Weird, no look at my profile, my sig is still there, just not showing on the posts....? Idk why, my sig button is checked, must be that I am new.
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
Rules for signatures changed. MyBB 1.6.5 has some new settings. I have it for 25 post requirement to use a sig. My guess is that with 2 more posts your sig will show up.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
25 posts, aw, when will I ever get that???

O, there it is Oui
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'