Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best Free Tool To Burn To Disk?
Hey i visited your forum its awesome dude....i want to join your forum .....so i can help you in any section of your forum..if required plz reply dude........
I'd buy one, the cheaper stuff doesn't last as long.
(02-14-2012, 11:10 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: I'd buy one, the cheaper stuff doesn't last as long.

Huh

How long do you think ImgBurn has been around? And in relation to other programs, Notepad++ is still at the top of the line for text editors as far as my opinion goes, and i've tried lots of advanced paid ones as well.
Guys, this thread is so old I can't even remember why I posted it. Please stop posting in it now.
(02-15-2012, 08:52 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Guys, this thread is so old I can't even remember why I posted it. Please stop posting in it now.

I don't think that's going to happen, although if you don't like it because the subscription updates you get from it, just hit the unsubscribe button. That's what I do.
(02-15-2012, 09:01 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I don't think that's going to happen, although if you don't like it because the subscription updates you get from it, just hit the unsubscribe button. That's what I do.

I don't subscribe to threads. I just think it's pretty pointless replying to a thread when it's so out-dated and not needed any more.
Nero is the best one I know.
When I will reach 10 posts I can PM it to you if you want.. Smile
@PolarX - On SF any kind of warez is prohibited by the rules.
I saw it mentioned in the first post and thought I'd give it support.

ImgBurn is my favorite.
I suggest you Imgburn, because its free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will not Boot from Disk Kurea #47 8 2,064 07-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Drakon